Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Club Malibu

martinarcher

Club Malibu

Anyone a member? I tried joining tonight and the webpage kicked back an error on my Boat ID. I entered my HID number, but wonder if the HID on my 87' is too old for their database to remember. I sent them an email to find out.

Seems like a cool idea. You get a magazine, swag of your choice, and get to be part of Club Malibu for $40. Thumbup.gif

I did join last year, got my T-shirt and hooded sweatshirt, but I had trouble getting my magazine. I emailed them an they sent the magazine for a year from the date they actually started. Which was about 6 mths. after I had signed up. The also sent a pretty cool club Malibu decal.

Edited by yainyaout

Got the decal and some other malibu swag when I signed up (cofee mugs?). Also, I got a free entry to the malibu open when it came to Michigan, and I believe a free T-shirt as well. I got one single issue of the magazine, that was it.

It used to be you got a certain percentage off of Malibu merchandise (10%?) but now that another company seems to be processing the malibu swag I don't know if that's true anymore.

I never received any kind of notice to renew it, so it never happened. I'm afraid mine is expired now.

I'll pass. I have you guys. :grouphug:

Did anyone notice where it said, "signed up for Club Malibu prior to 1/1/05"? Doesn't look like they have updated their sign-up page in some time.

I'll pass. I have you guys. :grouphug:

Did anyone notice where it said, "signed up for Club Malibu prior to 1/1/05"? Doesn't look like they have updated their sign-up page in some time.

I think that means that you get the swag again by renewing if you've been a member that long (don't have to select new to get the membership package). I'm guessing you don't get the swag every year you renew. I could be wrong though?