Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Insane Kustomz Malibu Video

nyryan2001

Yep - they are located in Abilene TX and do some sick work. You can go to the Wetsounds sight and see tons of pics of the install.

I am about to ship them some Clamps so that can drill them for a stealth install.

Very cool video. Anyone know the name of the song and artist?

Bublin the cut - by Boreta. Yep already on my workout Ipod and again on my boat Ipod. They have another song, Lobegrinder thats also decent I downloaded.

I like the wrap on that boat. The video is great till they start showing those lame cars.

I have a set of Wetsouds Pro-80s form my old boat I'l love to do the clean/stealth pro80G w/ the bracket install. But the f'n bracket is $375 and you also have to get a $60 conversion kit to turn pro 80s into Pro80G's to use with that bracket. So it'd be $430 just to be able to hang my Pro80s I already own? I guess I'm just trash I'll use the clamps they came with and have wires showing.

Edited by nyryan2001

Are those fly and bug catchers on the top with the wetsounds facing the wrong direction? :biggrin:

Pretty cool over the top stuff. But really guys speakers facing forward? :dontknow:

Pretty cool over the top stuff. But really guys speakers facing forward? :dontknow:

The boat doesn't travel then speed of sound, so sound and music will travel faster. The end result you can hear them coming. :biggrin:

Was a good video by the way.

I must have watched the wrong video.

What I saw was garbage and the song sounded like it was skipping.

You couldn't even see their products.

I must have the same problem, Pete.

I liked the led's. I think tower speakers facing forward are rediculous.

Agreed, they must just use them to blast music in the party cove.. I dig the led's in the rear vents on the back of the boat where it says 23. I know some people on here have done an install before, can someone hook me up with a link?

This is an Audio Dealer/Installers boat show you have to imagine that some of this is for show. I have spoken with these folks and I can guarantee you that they don't ride around blarring the front speakers and that they seem to be very nice and respectful. Everyone jumps on here and assumes that this boat is a party cove boat b/c they have speakers faceing foward and that automatically means they blast everyone with their music.

This is an Audio Dealer/Installers boat show you have to imagine that some of this is for show. I have spoken with these folks and I can guarantee you that they don't ride around blarring the front speakers and that they seem to be very nice and respectful. Everyone jumps on here and assumes that this boat is a party cove boat b/c they have speakers faceing foward and that automatically means they blast everyone with their music.

I am sure they are great guys..they do nice work. I just dont understand why you would face a speker forward..who does it benefit? I dont think it looks great either but that is my opinion only. I guess we all have opinions that we are eititled to and I dont think anyone is bashing them. Personally I like the tune in their vid...sorry Matt :rockon:

Agreed, they must just use them to blast music in the party cove.. I dig the led's in the rear vents on the back of the boat where it says 23. I know some people on here have done an install before, can someone hook me up with a link?

My VTX. Pretty easy install.

post-4887-090688500 1296528712_thumb.jpg

slick i like, where is a good place to get the leds like you have?

Check the GB section. I believe D-Goose has a GB set up with Earmark and USLED supply.com.