Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New to the Crew

rennis

been meaning to tell you, your sig pic is about the most fap worthy combo of any internet sig I've seen in the last couple of years. I've shared that pic with many a friend, btw!

Thanks! It turned out pretty good. Wow 93 Hours that baby is just broke in...Looks awesome without the Badges, Just a couple more months. I have been in the water as early as April. Just harder to find the die hard passengers when its that cold.... Edited by Wakesetter67

Welcome to the crew! What a beautiful Bu! It looks insanely clean! Under 100 hours too - that baby is brand new! What a find. Stick around - you'll like it hear and learn more about your boat than you can imagine. Clap.gif

Great looking Audi's too BTW! Rockon.gif

werule.gif

Thanks man! Yeah, we are soooo stoked! Just loving it!

Also loving the crew. Been on here a week and already increased my (highly limited!) knowledge of all that is 'Bu by about 4-fold. I am 100% self-admittedly a Malibu newb. I've just always loved the way they looked on the water, and having been in several other boats, knew that when comparing fit and finish, we couldn't go wrong with one. Oh, and the fact that every 'Bu owner we've EVER met loved their boat like nothing else. It was a no-brainer when we decided we needed a boat.

:beer:

Kirkland & Penticton B.C. aren't that far away, if for any reason you ever find yourself coming to enjoy the beautiful Okanagan Valley shoot me a PM.........We'll take you for a pull & a beer!

Again congrats........Koop

Kirkland & Penticton B.C. aren't that far away, if for any reason you ever find yourself coming to enjoy the beautiful Okanagan Valley shoot me a PM.........We'll take you for a pull & a beer!

Again congrats........Koop

Beautiful country out there man! My fam is from the Eastern half of the state, I know how good you've got it.

I guess this is a good time to post up! Been lurking here for a while, but it's time to start posting. Paperwork is going through and we're picking it up tomorrow, so, allow myself to introduce...myself! I'm Rhett (rennis) and my girl and I are buying a 2007 vRide together. We're pretty stoked!

Been scouring CL for weeks with almost no luck. Then last week, this one popped-up in Portland. Bingo!

100_3295avatar.jpg

We've been looking for a vdrive Malibu for weeks and weeks and have been coming up empty in our price range. We feel pretty lucky to find this one though: One-owner boat, with only 93 hours on the ticker! The original owners are really cool and have taken excellent care of this boat. We feel like we're buying their kid or something. haha.

So yeah, we're pretty stoked. Can't wait for summer now!!!!!!!!!!!

100_3298.jpg

Bu_013.jpg

Bu_009.jpg

100_3303.jpg

Looking forward to learning a whooooole lot on this site. Already learned some things! :beer:

Welcome! I too have pretty much been lurking. Not much to say, but I sure find the Crew to be informative and entertaining! Cool boat! You are gonna love it!

I guess this is a good time to post up! Been lurking here for a while, but it's time to start posting. Paperwork is going through and we're picking it up tomorrow, so, allow myself to introduce...myself! I'm Rhett (rennis) and my girl and I are buying a 2007 vRide together. We're pretty stoked!

Been scouring CL for weeks with almost no luck. Then last week, this one popped-up in Portland. Bingo!

100_3295avatar.jpg

We've been looking for a vdrive Malibu for weeks and weeks and have been coming up empty in our price range. We feel pretty lucky to find this one though: One-owner boat, with only 93 hours on the ticker! The original owners are really cool and have taken excellent care of this boat. We feel like we're buying their kid or something. haha.

So yeah, we're pretty stoked. Can't wait for summer now!!!!!!!!!!!

100_3298.jpg

Bu_013.jpg

Bu_009.jpg

100_3303.jpg

Looking forward to learning a whooooole lot on this site. Already learned some things! :beer:

Welcome! I too have pretty much been lurking. Not much to say, but I sure find the Crew to be informative and entertaining! Cool boat! You are gonna love it!

Nice RIDE!!

Now your going to have to plan on comming over to the Pacific Northwest WOW at Banks Lake June 10th to the 12th. It'll be a great way to meet a bunch of Malibu owners and hang on the lake for the weekend.

Nice RIDE!!

Now your going to have to plan on comming over to the Pacific Northwest WOW at Banks Lake June 10th to the 12th. It'll be a great way to meet a bunch of Malibu owners and hang on the lake for the weekend.

Already looked into it. We already have to choose between a birthday, a graduation ceremony, and a housewarming party that weekend. All of which mean no trip to Banks. Otherwise I'd love to! :(

We'll get the boat over to Chelan a couple of times this summer...E. Wa. > W. Wa. when it comes to boating.

Too bad...should be fun.

Your going to have a great first summer!!!

Let me know if you need anything.....I'm actually your local Malibu dealer......but Paul is the man on this site that has an answer for everything Malibu:)

Too bad...should be fun.

Your going to have a great first summer!!!

Let me know if you need anything.....I'm actually your local Malibu dealer......but Paul is the man on this site that has an answer for everything Malibu:)

Thanks John! I gotta say, feel pretty fortunate Bakes & Paul are in the back yard.