Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Interior on Craigslist

Might be worth more if the engine cover wasn't backwards. :crazy:

I wonder how often things like this happen. Must be that someone dropped this off at an upholstery shop and never picked it up or paid for it. Poor boat sitting somewhere with no interior. A former customer had us take the guts out of two amplifiers so he could get the heat sinks chrome plated and never came back to have them put back together. After repeated phone calls and three years time, I got two spare circuit boards for my existing two amps that happen to be the same model (a/d/s/ 860MX). Crazy how people waste money sometimes--those amps were $1500 each. Replacing that interior won't be cheap and selling a boat with no interior won't be very lucrative.

Based on the pics it looks like an uphostery shop did the work on some peices that were removed. I don't see a boat anywhere...?? I'm guessing that shop custom made those skins (as opposed to Chee making them) and installeed them, then got stiffed on the bill....?? Either way, that's a helluva deal if it will fit your boat.

Edited by Ndawg12