Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

94 Flightcraft

jjackkrash

$6k plus a motor? Sound kind of steep.

I don't think so. You could get a 300hp longblock for it for $3k and have one sweet boat for under $10k. Rockon.gif

I think it would be a great course boat. It would be a much better slalom boat than a wakeboard boat.

$6k plus a motor? Sound kind of steep.

I agree, even if the motor is $3k the boat would only sell for around $10 in working condition. When stuff is broken like that value falls at the retail value of the repairs needed.

-Chris

If I buy the boat, I would offer him less. I was thinking $3-4k. The boat NADA's at $7-8K. He sent better pics and the interior and trailer look almost new. The interior was replaced last year. I also think there is value in just the trailer. I am thinking about dropping in a PCM 343 bobtail and converting this to a zero off boat. A new zero-off ready bobtail would run a little less than $8k and refurbs from PCM run about $6500. I know people who could do the install on a weekend, so to speak. I don't think this would be a bad way to go to get a zero off boat if I could do it for around $10-12k out the door. Or maybe not. I am just toying with the idea right now.