Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fly High Fat sac

Greg_S

I bought the 750# sac and the tsunami pump. The pump does a good job getting the sac full and empty quickly. It would be nice to have that pump fitted for the stock tanks. The sac is huge! it takes up the rear locker front to back and fills at least half way up. With out maxing the sac out, it sank the rear to the trailer hook. The surf wake was much bigger. Worth the money if you want a bigger wave to surf!

Greg I love those sacs. I don't have the tsunami, is it that much faster than a 1100? During the summer we put one in woody's 05 VLX and the wake surf was sweet. When I only have 3 people in the boat. I'll put one in the locker and the other on the seat. puts the water almust up to the rub rail. Have fun with the addition.

I agree they are great sacks. Super sturdy, and I really like the connectors. The pump is great also. I have a set of the 400 lbs. Sometimes I put one on each side for boarding, and move most my lead to the front. For surfing, I fill one, then put the other one right on top of the full one. Works great. Hmm...maybe one more for the floor. j/k

My friend has her X-2 really dialed in, but I am still experimenting with mine as far as weight placement, speed, wedge or not, etc.