Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Evolution boat cover

pkemper1

That dimbo left the (stick shift) out of gear with no parking brake on and the car rolled about 50' through that crowded parking lot in a giant arc.

Thank God nobody got run over. I was in the back of my truck when the car hit me. I thought it was another driver pulling a prank by shoving my truck but, I could tell I was getting rocked pretty hard. The funny part was, I jump out of the truck, go over to the car, and there's nobody in it. The woman came out about 4 mins. later wandering around looking for her car since it wasn't parked where she had left it.

That dimbo left the (stick shift) out of gear with no parking brake on and the car rolled about 50' through that crowded parking lot in a giant arc.

Thank God nobody got run over. I was in the back of my truck when the car hit me. I thought it was another driver pulling a prank by shoving my truck but, I could tell I was getting rocked pretty hard. The funny part was, I jump out of the truck, go over to the car, and there's nobody in it. The woman came out about 4 mins. later wandering around looking for her car since it wasn't parked where she had left it.

:Doh: Wow....unreal.

There's always 2 sides to a story, I heard she didn't tip you and you tried to run her over :biggrin: