Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Finally Picked up the New Bu

BSUBU_Kris

After several weeks at the dealer we finally were able to pick up our Christmas present last week. Can't wait for some better wheather to get out on the water.

It is going to be a long winter.

Oh, and here are a couple pictures.

DCS_6751.jpg

DCS_6749.jpg

Kris

It is an LSV. It was a left over 2010 so I didn't pick out the color combos. There were a couple of 2010's to pick from and I liked this color combo the best. I was only interested in the diamond hull otherwise I would have had a few more color choices with the wake hull. It had pretty much all of the options that I wanted.

I believe the trailer is built by California Trailer Works CTW but am not sure.

It is an LSV. It was a left over 2010 so I didn't pick out the color combos. There were a couple of 2010's to pick from and I liked this color combo the best. I was only interested in the diamond hull otherwise I would have had a few more color choices with the wake hull. It had pretty much all of the options that I wanted.

Cool, diamond hull. I take it you want to get in a few skis as well then?

The bimini does go over the tower when it is up. It has the extended bimini so there should be plenty of shade. Now I just need some sun and heat!

I grew up slalom skiing. I don't ski the course anymore but still love to slalom. I have a few friends that also still like to slalom. Here is a picture of the slalom wake from the demo ride, speed 32 mph.

DSC_9125.jpg

The wake was a bit better at 34 mph but I didn't have a good picture of that.

Kris

Yep its a California Trailer Works Trailer out of Elk Grove near Sacramento. I have the same trailer for a 247 LSV very well built trailer. Had problems with the LED lights leaking so double check once an awhile :thumbup: