Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Liquid Force POS

aneal000

ok, this is classic. Let me start off by saying I've never been a huge LF fan, but last year the wife bought me a wakeboard calendar, she thought she was doing good but it was a LF one and I've had to suffer the last 11 months of LF marketing crap staring at me every day. Sorry, I'm getting a little off topic now.

So anyway, I'm on the phone with a customer and he says Wednesday November 30, I go straight to my trusty wall calendar and say, oh, you mean Tuesday Nov. 30. He's like, uh, noooo it's wed the 30th. But I'm staring at a calendar that says it's a Tuesday. Long story short, someone at LF forgot November 27th! The rest of November and all of December is off by one day! Unbelievable!

Just to stir it up a littke let me ask: Do you think they put the same level of quality into the rest of their products?

Shocking.gif

Wakeworld lets me post pictures so I put it there as well, I guess I can link to that for you guys.

Yeah, I wan't at least 1/12 of my money back Biggrin.gif

WW Link

267639.jpg

Edited by aneal000
Greg_S,Nov 22 2005, 01:09 PM

they let you post pictures here too!

um, no they don't

Edited by aneal000

um, no they don't

okay, this ones been beat to death. If you don't want to pay (which is fine) use a free site such as photobucket blah blah blah...

Yes, yes it has. I forgot to add the Biggrin.gif to my last post...

Anyone seen my horse lately?

ok, this is classic.  Let me start off by saying I've never been a huge LF fan, but Do you think they put the same level of quality into the rest of their products? 

Shocking.gif

I'm sure they spent months of r&d and production time on that calendar. Blame the printer, not LF.

um, no they don't

okay, this ones been beat to death. If you don't want to pay (which is fine) use a free site such as photobucket blah blah blah...

Down boy ;) I still haven't figured that link junk yet :Doh: . some day thou Thumbup.gif

Edited by D-GOOSE