Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

vlx vs lsv23

HE-MAN

Hey guys, i was wondering which of the two boats have the nicer wake, between the vlx and lsv23 ,im looking to purchase one of the two. I like a rooming boat and i know the lsv23 will have more room ,but if the vlx has a awsome wake i can sacrafice a little room,but if the wake are about the same im going lsv23. Thanks for the replys.

Hey guys, i was wondering which of the two boats have the nicer wake, between the vlx and lsv23 ,im looking to purchase one of the two. I like a rooming boat and i know the lsv23 will have more room ,but if the vlx has a awsome wake i can sacrafice a little room,but if the wake are about the same im going lsv23. Thanks for the replys.

Nicer wake for what sport?

bigger the boat, the bigger the wake, the 23 will require a lot more weight to get the better wake though.

They both have great wakes it all comes down to personal preference on which wake you like more. Personally, I like the LSV wake better and I own a VLX, but if I were you I'd go ride behind both before deciding.

They both have great wakes it all comes down to personal preference on which wake you like more. Personally, I like the LSV wake better and I own a VLX, but if I were you I'd go ride behind both before deciding.

If the wake is the deal maker ride them both, it will also give you a chance to see the differance in room. (take the family if able)

The LSV as stated above will require additional weight up front to equal the VLX stock wake. The LSV wakes are wider than the VLX. Most of the group we ride w/ all prefer the VLX, but until you have a chance to ride behind both it's just going to be others perspective. I don't need the extra room or larger boat needing more space to store etc....