Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dogs watching The Malibu Crew while I'm away from my desk

StarOneWake

Tell you dog to get off the computer and get a real job ! Mine builds swimming pools.

Looks more like he slacks off on the job to me. And like there is a LOT more for him to do! :rockon:

Jesse is our driver. And Amber is always tellin him where to go.

IMG_0360.jpg

Love it!

My Lab actually will watch tv from time to time, she loves the animal shows!

I musta got the good Lab part of my Lab/Retreiver she's energetic but not really a chewer. I leave her out all the time. She gets upset when I leave, come back and leave right away again. I may find a paper towel or kleenex shredded up but not much more than that!

She loves to drive! Behind the wheel every time I get out of the truck!

That's a great pic thanks for sharing!

i'll bet she was looking at puppy p o r n :)

Haha! I caught her on it once so I banned those sites.

Love it!

My Lab actually will watch tv from time to time, she loves the animal shows!

I musta got the good Lab part of my Lab/Retreiver she's energetic but not really a chewer. I leave her out all the time. She gets upset when I leave, come back and leave right away again. I may find a paper towel or kleenex shredded up but not much more than that!

She loves to drive! Behind the wheel every time I get out of the truck!

That's a great pic thanks for sharing!

Mine loves to watch TV, especially if there is a dog on the TV. Every time you leave them they get so sad because they think you are leaving forever and then they are just that much more happy when you come back! Thank you, I take my dog everywhere so I lover showing her off. I should have started a thread saying let's see you and your dog (mans best friend)

Awesome pic! At least he's not tearing the computer apart! See this thread for our lab's handy work. :Doh:

WOW!! Just looked at your thread, my dog has done some chewing but that is some pretty impressive work right there! Floor turned out really good though.

Keep posting boot lube applier. You will move up in ranks fast.

Thanks Wrench Monkey! How did I get stuck with Boot Lube Applier when you have less posts haha?

If the shoe fits!!!hahahahahaha

Hahaha, you got the jokes today I see!

Ahh... a day in the life of post 'whores'. Such is our beautiful freedom of internet. :yahoo:

post-1529-005752800 1292444510_thumb.jpg

Ahh... a day in the life of post 'whores'. Such is our beautiful freedom of internet. :yahoo:

except if you are in the air force...

sorry, couldnt resist.

:innocent:

Thanks Wrench Monkey! How did I get stuck with Boot Lube Applier when you have less posts haha?

Hey at least with Boot Lube Applier your on the water skiing. Wrench Monkeys are still in the garage. Biggrin.gif

Keep posting boot lube applier. You will move up in ranks fast.

Hey at least with Boot Lube Applier your on the water skiing. Wrench Monkeys are still in the garage. Biggrin.gif

Thats right! Your in the garage working on our stuff so we can have fun!

Haha thanks MA!