Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu boat stocking stuffers

Huelsmma

Im just saying...im always seeing branded gear around from the other manufacturers. Im not thinking skulls all over the place but something that shows malibu support. Even though i am one of those who do like the graphics of super air nautiques and mastercraft.

What about keychains, boardshorts, license plate frames, etc...i understand there might not be a demand for these but neither is a $110 pen at my range rover dealer. Just trying to show support for malibu and represent besides the decal I bought from Bakes. You know how many cases, skins, chargers I buy a yr for my blackberry and iphone...guess I should be a mastercraft owner:(

Man - I'm jealous. I love the Malibu "brand," I would love to be able to have some of that stuff say "Malibu" on it instead of MC. Looking around the other towboat sites - they all seem to do a much better job marketing the "gear."

Man - I'm jealous. I love the Malibu "brand," I would love to be able to have some of that stuff say "Malibu" on it instead of MC. Looking around the other towboat sites - they all seem to do a much better job marketing the "gear."

But how do you know they're making any money off of it? Maybe they're losing money on merchandise but recouping it on new boat pricing. That could explain some things :whistle:

But how do you know they're making any money off of it? Maybe they're losing money on merchandise but recouping it on new boat pricing. That could explain some things :whistle:

All I know is - if I'm Malibu - If someone is willing to put a shiny plate on their $70k truck that says "MALIBU" I'm willing to lose a bit, consider it a loss-leader, and gain the promotional value of strengthening the brand in increasing awareness and exposure. To say - we don't sell enough to break even - the manufacturer is missing the big picture.