Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shipyard Marine - Green Bay WI

footndale

No experience with them on Malibu but from one of our boating friends experience with them on the 2 Formula boats purchased from them it is exceptional. He says he will not buy from any other dealer and actually trailers his 38" SS from the southern part of WI to Greenbay for service. I would think the Malibu line would be handled the same way.

I have not heard anything about them. I have used Mr. Outboards up till this fall. I will not be using them anymore. BAD experience. I was a little leary of trying them since they have only been a Malibu dealer for 2 years. I hope someone will chime in too!

If they have been able to establish a dealership during these past two years that sounds pretty impressive to me.

With so many places closing shop, being able to start up would indicate a good business plan and sound finances.

I've spoken with them via phone when I was looking. Very helpful. I believe the guy's name was Justin or Jason. I spoke with another crew member at the time who had quite a bit of experience with them and was also very impressed.

Thanks guys, ordered the new boat today. Fortunately, the ski club has a certified boat mechanic, but do use dealers on Warranty work.

Actually looking forward to partnering with them for the long term.