Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Summer 2010 Lake Charlevoix video

Tao of Wake

Here's a video I created from our annual guys weekend on Lake Charlevoix. This is a group of friends from high school that have been getting together each summer for 25 years.

Here's a video I created from our annual guys weekend on Lake Charlevoix. This is a group of friends from high school that have been getting together each summer for 25 years.

Nice, makes me miss summer! Which White Lake are you on? Never been on Lake Charlevoix, but all that water up there is beautiful. We used to do a guys weekend on Walloon Lake, the water was like the Caribbean (but 30 degrees colder).

Nice, makes me miss summer! Which White Lake are you on? Never been on Lake Charlevoix, but all that water up there is beautiful. We used to do a guys weekend on Walloon Lake, the water was like the Caribbean (but 30 degrees colder).

I am near (not on) White Lake here in SE MI (in township of White Lake, MI). I haven't been on Walloon Lake in years, but I do remember really liking it. Yes, the water is so clean and clear. When I take people out to Lake Michigan for their first time, they can't believe how clear it is. I just had one guy up this past summer who had never been, and he just couldn't get over it. We went out to the dunes by Charlevoix, and we could start seeing the bottom at about 30 feet deep; crystal clear. He just kept diving down not believing it was so deep. I couldn't believe how warm Lake Michigan was this year. It was 73 in August. I never remember it getting that warm!