Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sunsetter

JohnnyBlueToes

I have a 2000 LXi and have love the mutha for ever.  Driven the course, Run the course, and does well.  I think that this was the year that the LXi was the only open bow of its size to get rated to pull the course.  Selling it now cause we board more than we ski....PM me if interested........Gonna miss her for sure!!!!!

Check your Inbox and shoot me the skinny. Yes.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malibudude

• JohnnyBlueToes

• edwin

• jetskipro550

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UW colors man?  Whatsamattayou?  You'd never hear the end of it.  That would be the same as our own Jetskipro going out & buying a Malibu in orange & black - aint gonna happen.  :)

:lol:If I ever walk down that road somebody please put me out of my misery Guns.gif

Are you sure its purple? Looks like dark blue to me. The purple malibu used was darker than that. That interior is almost identical to mine on my 01 and my boat is gray w/ blue and black accents. The price seems pretty good considering it has a titan w/ bimini and racks. Figure 1200 for the tower 500 for the bimini and another 250 for each set of racks. Thats close to $2000 in tower extras. Plus it is sitting on a tadem trailer. I only have a single on mine and wish I had a tadem. Dorsey trailers are also built better than anything else out there in my opinion.

Wouldn't hurt to ask the seller to pay for at least part of the shipping.

Any pics of the boat?

Kind of going cold on this boat based on the fact it has a couple things working against it - One, Texas is a long hual. Two, don't think I would ever hear the end of a proud Coug in a Purple boat! Tease2.gif

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/9/81839549.htm

That boat is here in Granbury, PM me if you want me to look at it.

Are you sure its purple?  Looks like dark blue to me.  The purple malibu used was darker than that. 

The boat in the link you provided is blue not purple.  Looks real clean.

Now I'm no interior decorator, but this looks like purple to my untrained eye. Dontknow.gif The bimini I'm willing to concede is indigo.

post-1150-1134008166_thumb.jpg

post-1150-1134008153_thumb.jpg

I'll follow up with the seller and see if we can't settle this. Starwars.gif

:lol:  Still, that's maroon.  The Malibu purple is Black Iris, the color of Rutat's boat (it's like a deep indigo, very unique).

I agree with Tracie.

I've got the real purple (black iris) accent to got with my blue (and moonbeam). the pics in the trader are definitely the darker blue.

looks like the barney boat is maybe violet :).

Respnse from the seller:

"To answer your question about the color, it is purple and it looks great on the water. The pictures do make it a little difficult to tell but that is more a camera issue than anything else."

Just don't think I can do purple!

:lol:  Still, that's maroon.  The Malibu purple is Black Iris, the color of Rutat's boat (it's like a deep indigo, very unique).

I agree with Tracie.

I've got the real purple (black iris) accent to got with my blue (and moonbeam). the pics in the trader are definitely the darker blue.

looks like the barney boat is maybe violet :).

Bite your tounge! :lol:

• 2 months later...
I have a 2000 LXi and have love the mutha for ever. Driven the course, Run the course, and does well. I think that this was the year that the LXi was the only open bow of its size to get rated to pull the course. Selling it now cause we board more than we ski....PM me if interested........Gonna miss her for sure!!!!!

drtortho-

Got your PM and tried to shoot you an email but not sure if I got it through your spam blocker. Tried a PM too, but your mailbox is full. Frustrated.gif My email is boknecht at hotmail dot com