Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 Brochure

martho

A picture of a course and a picture of a skier.

I've had mine for a couple days. Looks like the Monsoon has a serpentine like belt now. The Lxi come standard with the bling dash.

Don't mean to brag, BUT my family and I are the ORZECHOWSKI's and we head up the Wakesetter section! The photographer ruined my fathers day! Got the boat ready for the lake and they finally called and said, oh we aren't going to the lake, we are going to shoot you at your house,"WHAT" no lake shot? Waited around and they finally came at about 4pm. Then they scoped things out, and it started to rain, ARG! Finally it quit and we took some pictures around the pool, go figure! Needless to say we couldn't go to the lake after that. Anyway it is an honor to grace the pages of a Malibu catalog. For autographed copies send $14.99 shipping and handling fee and I'll get it right out! HA! Yahoo.gif