Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Phoenix Winch Crew

coz

I think if you go to http://www.phoenixwinch.com they are like 995 I think? :whistle:

I was wondering do parks actually allow this...ie the video's??

You're correct on that and as for allow this?....well?.... :innocent: until they say we can't we'll ride here :cry: then it's off to the next spot. There's actually alot of places to ride along with the lakes we have out here believe it or not :rockon: It's the desert but the Phoenix area has some awesome lakes and alot of palces to set up :rockon:

It must take an awfully long time to pull the handle and line back to the starting point

That's the only down side and we've even pondered getting a guy standing in front of the Home Depot (you know the ones) to be the handle runner for a few bucks :thumbup: but it's really not that bad at all.

That's the only down side and we've even pondered getting a guy standing in front of the Home Depot (you know the ones) to be the handle runner for a few bucks :thumbup: but it's really not that bad at all.

I'm thinking that 2 winches would solve this problem....

Boarder is pulled from starting point A to B via winch #1.

Second boarder is pulled from starting point B to A via winch #2 and is dragging handle back to point A with winch #1 in neutral.

Third boarder is pulled from starting point A to B via winch #1 and is dragging handle back to starting point B

Edited by Pistol Pete

I'm thinking that 2 winches would solve this problem....

Boarder is pulled from starting point A to B via winch #1.

Second boarder is pulled from starting point B to A via winch #2 and is dragging handle back to point A with winch #1 in neutral.

Third boarder is pulled from starting point A to B via winch #1 and is dragging handle back to starting point B

Yeah that's been discussed, but like I said.....it's not to bad and good exercise :thumbup:

• 3 months later...