Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Echelon

I am a new Malibu owner in Melbourne Australia. Purchased a 1996 Malibu Echelon but I do not have a manual. Boat was originally purchased from the United States and I would ask if anyone that has a manual could it be copied and sent to my email address. I would be very grateful.

Kindest regards,

Colin Beruldsen

I am a new Malibu owner in Melbourne Australia. Purchased a 1996 Malibu Echelon but I do not have a manual. Boat was originally purchased from the United States and I would ask if anyone that has a manual could it be copied and sent to my email address. I would be very grateful.

Kindest regards,

Colin Beruldsen

http://www.malibuboats.com/boats/ownership/manuals

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/page/specs.html

Enjoy!

Edited by DontPanic

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew! It's always good to see a new member asking for information to take care of their Bu' in their first post. Rockon.gif

The manual is a great thing to read through as a start, but this forum contains an insane amount of great info about your Malibu. Everything from ballast set-up to maintenance. It's certainly a great resource for any Malibu owner. Thumbup.gif