Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

EpIc Is The Word

Stanley Wheelhouse

No problem. Glad to help a brother out. Some really cool shots. Looks like a super fun time and a great way to spend a weekend! Yahoo.gif Thanks for sharing so many pics! Thumbup.gif

Thanks for the support.

This is all about sharing good times with others but most importantly showing where Wake Surfing is going. This is the WAVE of the future. No pun intended. NOT!

EPIC is an understatement

These pictures and that wave are absolutely some of the most amazing shots I have ever seen

I just placed my order for a 2011 23 LSV - so excited - I traded in my 08 VLX

What is your set up?

Speed?

Ballast?

Wedge?

Thanks,

EPIC is an understatement

These pictures and that wave are absolutely some of the most amazing shots I have ever seen

I just placed my order for a 2011 23 LSV - so excited - I traded in my 08 VLX

What is your set up?

Speed?

Ballast?

Wedge?

Thanks,

Wheelhouse 247 Surf Sac 1600LBS

Factory Front Center and Left Rear 1000LBS

Fly High Tube Sac 380LBs but we get 250 LBS because it is under the seat

We had a 400LB sac on the seat. We do this especially with a lot of people in the boat because lets face it, they rarely sit in the ideal spot for a good wave. The sac does not move.

Wedge is at the top of the arc on the gauge

Speed on my 2010 is 10.4-11.0 MPH

All Ballast are plumbed in and fill and drain at the flip of a switch

Fill / Drain time is less than 15 minutes

The goofy wave

1100 Fly High in the locker

400 Lb Sac on the seat

Wedge top of the arc

Factory Front Center and Right Rear 1000 Lbs

Speed 10.6-11.4

• 1 month later...

It looks like your vent is under water there....

Fuel or air vent? The air vent is above the water if you take a closer look. Not that it matters. The air vent does take on water from time to time especially in chop. Nothing the Four bilge pumps dont take care of though.  The fuel vent has been rerouted to are by the tie down clete on the drivers side.  The fuel vent is at the same level as the clete.  We did this because on our older boats we were getting water in the fuel tank via the fuel vent.   This occurred on when we moved it to the goofy side as well.  We surf goofy too because we have some really goofy people in our crew that get tired of riding backside.  FWIW<div><br></div><div>Wheelhouse</div>

Edited by Stanley Wheelhouse