Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Handling HUGE waves???

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stanley Wheelhouse

• Bobby Light

• Bawshogg

• JDubya

Wheelhouse does not like being yelled at either and did not realize the caps lock was on. Wheelhouse sometimes forgets how sensitive some Malibu owners are. Ndawg 12 maybe you could shed some light on that for us. Please accept Wheelhouse's apology NDawg 12.

Furthermore the response is from the perception of driving a loaded surf boat. One would not have a problem with large waves while surfing as the bow of the boat is high in the air and can handle the waves. However, when the surfer falls and the boat stops to turn around and pick up the rider, a great way to keep the bow from being washed out is to put the boat in reverse until the wake/waves pass. One would think that a 5 time bu owner with over 2500 hours on the water would know that you DONT put a boat in reverse while someone is riding or as to run over them when they fall.

Bash.gif

For what reason this needs to be further explained is beyond Wheelhouse. Furthermore Wheelhouse seeks to add value from experience to this post. Why is it that you seem to want to derail that. Perhaps you can oblige us oh great one.

Unclear as to what he is at again. Clarification is always important........

However, Wheelhouse is at it again, promoting Malibu 247's as the surf boat and bringing riders like Chase Hazen and Companies like Shred Stixx and Slaysh Tank among others to Malibu. N case ur wonderin.

Further more the crew will be at it again this weekend enjoying the water.

Rockon.gif

....... ah nevermind, keep on brother and so will I.

Yes but does Wheelhouse understant is the all improtant question.

post-466-067135000 1290118208_thumb.gif

Awesome, I think that explains it perfectly :rofl:

Wheelhouse does not like being yelled at either and did not realize the caps lock was on. Wheelhouse sometimes forgets how sensitive some Malibu owners are. Ndawg 12 maybe you could shed some light on that for us. Please accept Wheelhouse's apology NDawg 12.

Furthermore the response is from the perception of driving a loaded surf boat. One would not have a problem with large waves while surfing as the bow of the boat is high in the air and can handle the waves. However, when the surfer falls and the boat stops to turn around and pick up the rider, a great way to keep the bow from being washed out is to put the boat in reverse until the wake/waves pass. One would think that a 5 time bu owner with over 2500 hours on the water would know that you DONT put a boat in reverse while someone is riding or as to run over them when they fall.

Bash.gif

For what reason this needs to be further explained is beyond Wheelhouse. Furthermore Wheelhouse seeks to add value from experience to this post. Why is it that you seem to want to derail that. Perhaps you can oblige us oh great one.

Unclear as to what he is at again. Clarification is always important........

However, Wheelhouse is at it again, promoting Malibu 247's as the surf boat and bringing riders like Chase Hazen and Companies like Shred Stixx and Slaysh Tank among others to Malibu. N case ur wonderin.

Further more the crew will be at it again this weekend enjoying the water.

Rockon.gif

I feel I need to weigh in here with some friendly advice.

Out of the kids that get teased or bullied at school there are two groups.

#1 Those that simply don't deserve it.

#2 Those that bring it all on themeselves because for some reason they will take negative attention over no attention.

Its apparent you fall into the later category. You had to know you were going to take some abuse when you suddenly showed up here with this third person thing. You know that posting a pic of your wave about once every two weeks fuels the fire. (Hey we've all seen it) Fairly normal to see a kid behaving like this....but what baffles me is that your an adult?

People like NDAWG don't make fun of people every chance they get. Your just making it way to easy to justify.

My 2 cents.........take it for what its worth.

Edited by Ruffdog

Ndawg12 doesn't like being yelled at. Ndawg12 also thinks it's a bad idea to put a boat in reverse when surfing :unsure:

Well that must make it so then......

Agreed. If anyone chillydips a 247, you really need to re-examine your driving habits. Weighted or not. And yes I have sucessfully driven a weighted down 247.

Well it has been done.........it has also fixed by putting the boat in reverse. this was especially true if the bow was weighted. just speaking from a small amount of experience.

how much weight was in that 247?

This persona is consistent across most of your post(s). :lol:

yes it does and will remain that way in the future. thank you for noticing ronnieClap.gif

Wheelhouse always talks in third person but no one would ever understand it...................................... i dont even understand................................... :crazy:

Wheelhouse does not even understand it..........

Yes but does Wheelhouse understant is the all improtant question.

post-466-067135000 1290118208_thumb.gif

....... ah nevermind, keep on brother and so will I.

figured you would..........yet no answer to the question.....

Awesome, I think that explains it perfectly :rofl:

we are epic... we strive to be.... we share this epic with others and help make them epic too by growing the sport of wake surfing together.....

I feel I need to weigh in here with some friendly advice.

Out of the kids that get teased or bullied at school there are two groups.

#1 Those that simply don't deserve it.

#2 Those that bring it all on themeselves because for some reason they will take negative attention over no attention.

Its apparent you fall into the later category. You had to know you were going to take some abuse when you suddenly showed up here with this third person thing. You know that posting a pic of your wave about once every two weeks fuels the fire. (Hey we've all seen it) Fairly normal to see a kid behaving like this....but what baffles me is that your an adult?

People like NDAWG don't make fun of people every chance they get. Your just making it way to easy to justify.

My 2 cents.........take it for what its worth.

If that is all you have is making fun of speaking in the third person then party on Wayne..... This is not what this boils down to. NDawg was called out for more than this post.....both him and 06VLX have been called out before for brining overwhelming negativity and hate to multiple threads..

It is the mission of Wheelhouse to end the HATING and DISCORD in that is rampant in the wakesurfing community. We are doing this on this forum and others. By the Wheelhouse bashing it looks like we are on the right path...Thanks for the support.

As for posting pics of our wave and pics of the best riders in the world riding it and our crew having a great time doing so on this site.....uh what the h e l l else are we supposed to post here? Whistling.gif

Well it has been done.........it has also fixed by putting the boat in reverse. this was especially true if the bow was weighted. just speaking from a small amount of experience.

yes it does and will remain that way in the future. thank you for noticing ronnieClap.gif

we are epic... we strive to be.... we share this epic with others and help make them epic too by growing the sport of wake surfing together.....

If that is all you have is making fun of speaking in the third person then party on Wayne..... This is not what this boils down to. NDawg was called out for more than this post.....both him and 06VLX have been called out before for brining overwhelming negativity and hate to multiple threads..

It is the mission of Wheelhouse to end the HATING and DISCORD in that is rampant in the wakesurfing community. We are doing this on this forum and others. By the Wheelhouse bashing it looks like we are on the right path...Thanks for the support.

As for posting pics of our wave and pics of the best riders in the world riding it and our crew having a great time doing so on this site.....uh what the h e l l else are we supposed to post here? Whistling.gif

:rofl: You really ought to lighten up, can't take things so seriously.

I will when there is an end to the discord and hating in the wakesurfing community. Nice system.

Ok if you aren't willing to lighten up, what about letting things go?

How the hell did you bring me into this anyways when you were responding to ruffdog's post? Just because someone doesn't bow down to The Wheelhouse doesn't mean they are hating on The Wheelhouse.

Edited by 06vlx

You missed the point. Your actually creating (the haters) by acting the baffoon. We've all seen the wake and we know its nice. I have not seen NDAWG or 06vlx do anything in particular that would qualify them as haters. Yes NDAWG can makee funny/ goofy comments and 06 can be blunt...but I don't see either one as haters.

You missed the point. Your actually creating (the haters) by acting the baffoon. We've all seen the wake and we know its nice. I have not seen NDAWG or 06vlx do anything in particular that would qualify them as haters. Yes NDAWG can makee funny/ goofy comments and 06 can be blunt...but I don't see either one as haters.

What actions or verbiage have been Baffoon like?

You are saying that posting pics of our boat, wave, riders, and talking in third person etc... is creating the haters?

Not going to do it, but we could go back and support our claims by digging through old post. That is pointless though and is not going to happen. We have only called out the hating when we see it.

Edited by Stanley Wheelhouse

What actions or verbiage have been Baffoon like?

You are saying that posting pics of our boat, wave, riders, and talking in third person etc... is creating the haters?

Not going to do it, but we could go back and support our claims by digging through old post. That is pointless though and is not going to happen. We have only called out the hating when we see it.

I'm sorry but I have to ask. Who is WE?

I'm sorry but I have to ask. Who is WE?

We is us. We is Wheelhouse. You see Wheelhouse is not a person but a vibe about living life to the fullest and making sure you are takings others along with you on that journey. If you look it up in the dictionary it will say Wheelhouse = Peace and Love and Good Happening Stuff.

Wow, I was about to respond to the post about my Grandpa's Lund (which by the way I was thinking of my Grandpa's Whaler when i first posted :biggrin:), but it seems this thread has gone beyond that.

All this 3rd person stuff reminds me of the Big Lebowksi. The dude abides!

We is us. We is Wheelhouse. You see Wheelhouse is not a person but a vibe about living life to the fullest and making sure you are takings others along with you on that journey. If you look it up in the dictionary it will say Wheelhouse = Peace and Love and Good Happening Stuff.

^^^^^^ This is what Ruffdog is talking about.

Wow, I was about to respond to the post about my Grandpa's Lund (which by the way I was thinking of my Grandpa's Whaler when i first posted :biggrin:), but it seems this thread has gone beyond that.

All this 3rd person stuff reminds me of the Big Lebowksi. The dude abides!

Out of respect for The Dude; You Mind If ......

Comon Wheelhouse be nice to the crew on Facebook. No we don't want to "eat a d***".

The crew is more than the people whom have not added value to the original post.

Please feel free to comment.........

Stanley Wheelhouse is on Facebook Case ur wonderin.

On a serious note the Delta can be brutal. Never had my Bu down there nor will i but fishing Bass tourneys down there can be hairball. When the 60+ ft yachts come rolling through run ive seen more than one bass boat washed up on the shore if your not paying attention when the yachts go by. I once thought i would see how far i could jump my Ranger down there accidentally :unsure:

The crew is more than the people whom have not added value to the original post.

Please feel free to comment.........

Stanley Wheelhouse is on Facebook Case ur wonderin.

It must have been some other "malibu site" you were referencing.