Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Think I should go look?

I find it rather comical that these are "extra parts" from a project he did. I can't help but wonder what the project was and if it works.

Looks like the pile of parts I'll have after a few years. LOL.gif The heads and intake mani are next after the exhaust. Rockon.gif

Peter are the heads off that 95' the newer Vortec heads?

It said the parts are in good condition. Well that starter looked like he stored it under water. prolly a $200.00 pile of junk, not worth the scrap price. I would pass

Both engines are the non Vortec pre 300+ hp era engines. Going with a newer Vortec (either GM or aftermarket type) cylinder heads will offer a 40 hp bump over the older style.

Thanks Woodski. The Vortec heads are what I would be after.