Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Recommended Sacramento Boat Storage

gmoneycrf450

I just found out I am unable to store my boat this winter in my buddy's garage so I'm looking for reasonable boat storage in the Sacramento area. I know there are some nice indoor places in Rocklin and off of Hwy 50 and Sunrise, but they were a little pricey...anyone know of any other indoor places that are reasonable in the area? I also tried one over at McClellan AFB, but it looks like they closed their doors....I think that would have been the best bet in terms of cost...thanks for the help!

There is reasonable storage o Branann Island which is next to B&W Resort. I think that might be where fellow crew member Stuart stores his boat. Do a search on CL might help. That might be a lil bit far at B & W.

• 3 weeks later...