Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stolen Wakeboard found in classifieds

boatswaiyn

I don't own a gun, do I need to get one to pull off your plan?
Gosh no! No wakeboard is worth that.

I agree. Plus if you go packing, guess who is breaking the law now (assuming you are not liscensed to conceal and carry) and the police would be very serious about dealing with you.

Yes criminals SUCK. Them taking your board SUCKS. But try to keep things in prespective.

Now if you had caught him in the act of stealing the board :guns:

Edited by Lakenut
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boatswaiyn

• shawndoggy

• jetskipro550

• stroker-ace

Just go get it back if it's yours. Tell him it's your board, it was stolen, and you aren't leaving without it. Bring a few friends, threaten to call the cops, stretch and let him see your gun (okay just kidding on the last one). Don't let this piece of trash get away with it.

Just go get it back if it's yours. Tell him it's your board, it was stolen, and you aren't leaving without it. Bring a few friends, threaten to call the cops, stretch and let him see your gun (okay just kidding on the last one). Don't let this piece of trash get away with it.

But first see how big he is. You need to know if he's a big dude who could do some damage to your face and a wimp who might confess at a threat to call the cops.

But first see how big he is. You need to know if he's a big dude who could do some damage to your face and a wimp who might confess at a threat to call the cops.

Very true! If he is big you best bring 40 cal or larger :lol:

You know since I've joined this site, it has never once ceased to amaze me the statistics of how many shootings there are in the states.

Not trying to argue for or against as we have a few guns of our own, just making a statement.

If this statement starts an issue I'll happily delete it to prevent this topic from getting blocked.

I'd make a call and see if you can go see it. Bring a friend. One that's not afraid to throw blows! But don't turn him loose yet...

HE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!

Play it slow. Try to go to his place... Interview him. See if he knows anything. Ask him how it got THAT scratch. If you are 100% sure it's yours, confront him.

If that goes no where Tell him you'll call the cops and they can sort it out.

If he does not seem like a vindictive little puke???..... Judgment call...

OR you could just let it go and let karma take care of it...

OR you could make a date with him somewhere, asking what he'll be wearing or driving... Get there early and wait. follow him home just for the upper hand. THen you know where HE lives. Make another date and then interview him... (I watch WAY too much Law & Order..)

Good luck man!

You know since I've joined this site, it has never once ceased to amaze me the statistics of how many shootings there are in the states.

Not trying to argue for or against as we have a few guns of our own, just making a statement.

If this statement starts an issue I'll happily delete it to prevent this topic from getting blocked.

What does that have to do with this thread?

Edited by jetskipro550

What does that have to do with this thread?

Nothing at all. Just another America-Hater taking a shot where he can. :lame:

With roughly ten times the population of Canada it would stand to reason that America would have more shootings. Just saying...

[/hi-jack]

I hope the OP checks in with an update...and to let us know that it didn't go sideways.

Maybe he got :guns: and is....icon_rip.gif

Nice execution of emoticons!

OP - Bueller.......... Bueller..........Bueller.......

He's probably rolling around down in his buddies Dad's Ferrari... can't post right now... no doubt

-Paul

I looked at my LF PS3 board and under my front binding, there is a serial number stamped. Just thought id let u guys know that some boards do have them but not sure about other models.