Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Contact at Malibu to Order Carpet

Gordo

Does anyone know if I can go directly to Malibu to order several square yards of carpet to match my VLX's (grey)??? I have a couple of "projects" I want to do this winter and I will need a couple of yards of carpet to match mine. I know I should probably try and work through my dealer, but it may be spring before my dealer will perform - they really suck in service Biggrin.gif

Thanks. I will give them a call. Riverrunner, I do not know if you use Daryl Moore here in Houston, but, IMO, their service department is really sucky. Shame I have to call a Dallas dealer (at least they have a football team) but I would rather do that than call my dealer and order something. :)

Thanks. I will give them a call. Riverrunner, I do not know if you use Daryl Moore here in Houston, but, IMO, their service department is really sucky. Shame I have to call a Dallas dealer (at least they have a football team) but I would rather do that than call my dealer and order something.  :)

I was raised, if you can not say anything nice about something don't say anything at all...with that said, I wish WSA was closer to Houston they have taken care of me on several occasions.

Yea, that's what my Mom used to say too. But after buying a $50,000 boat from (that dealer), I thought I would get better service. For example, I have a warranty item - have to replace part of my floorboard. In May, they supposedly ordered a replacment from Malibu. I call once a month to check on it - they always say - another 4 weeks. In October, they call to say its here. It's the wrong thing...not even close....they ordered a ski locker door for another model, not a floorboard for a VLX. They reorderd and called last week (only took 1 month this time) to say its in. I called them yesterday to see if I can haul the boat up there to have them replace it and do a few other things. Answear: all their service staff is at school this week and they cannot deal with this until after Thanksgivng - 2 more weeks. Cry.gif

Yea, that's what my Mom used to say too. But after buying a $50,000 boat from (that dealer), I thought I would get better service. For example, I have a warranty item - have to replace part of my floorboard. In May, they supposedly ordered a replacment from Malibu. I call once a month to check on it - they always say - another 4 weeks. In October, they call to say its here. It's the wrong thing...not even close....they ordered a ski locker door for another model, not a floorboard for a VLX. They reorderd and called last week (only took 1 month this time)  to say its in. I called them yesterday to see if I can haul the boat up there to have them replace it and do a few other things. Answear: all their service staff is at school this week and they cannot deal with this until after Thanksgivng - 2 more weeks.  Cry.gif

Not the first time I have heard a story like this, does not surprise me at all. There are a lot of Malibu's in the Houston area, you would think they would take better care of them, I was under the impression that dealers made most of there money on service. I know more people that take there boats to other dealers for non warranty service than ones that take them to DM.