Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 Wakesetter 23 lsv Questions

I have received great help in the past and I'm looking of help again. I have an 2006 Wakesetter 23 lsv and I need to remove the foot board and get access to my ballast tanks and I'm still having trouble.

Number One Issue: I have a discharge pump not working for the rear tank so I am trying to get access. I have removed all the screws and the panel lifts up, but is stuck under the carpeted supports that line the V drive Bay. No matter what I do this very large panel will not come out. It is loose on the outside running along the hull and along the motor but as it passes the two hoses it is completely stuck under the small panels. There are no screws anywhere. Please if an 06 owner could let me know how to get this panel completely out.

Number Two Issue: I need to get the foot board at the drivers seat out. I have removed the side panel with mesh and the heater tubes but I can't get it out. It looks like it is blind screwed to the cup holder rack on the right and somehow to the floor panel. I can't find any screws near the joint or on the panel. I need help again from an 06 owner to help me out.

I need to remove the panel to release or lengthen the hoses to the front ballast tank as the bulkhead between the walkway and the bow is a solid piece of fiberglass. Not a removable carpet piece. This is the only way to remove the tank to get access to the pump.

Number Three Issue: I was wondering what hammerhead owners have used to remove the two spark plugs closest to the stern. I regular socket will not fit on the last spark plugs on either side because the manifolds are in the way.

Sorry to bug everyone, but I am stumped.

Thanks

Edited by flanders