Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Average annual hours?

Douge

...205-210 hours.  :)

Shocking.gif You need to find some friends with boats so you don't have to take yours every time. :)

We've had ours for three years now and have put ~250 hours on it so around 80 hours per year. But we didn't go out much summer '04 because of my knee surgery so '03 and '05 were probably 100 hours each and '04 only 50. Also, I ski behind half a dozen different boats so that helps to keep my boats hours down. :)

We ended up at 65 hours for the year. Boat was not in the water until mid-June and we lost several weekends due to a vacation.

May try to get one more trip in before winterizing, but otherwise skiing from here on out will be behind Edwin's rig with that nice heater and shower set-up.

...205-210 hours.   :)

Shocking.gif You need to find some friends with boats so you don't have to take yours every time. :)

We've had ours for three years now and have put ~250 hours on it so around 80 hours per year. But we didn't go out much summer '04 because of my knee surgery so '03 and '05 were probably 100 hours each and '04 only 50. Also, I ski behind half a dozen different boats so that helps to keep my boats hours down. :)

With children the ages of 6, 10 and 43, who all want to board constantly, there is not enough time for others. Biggrin.gif

Your right, we do need to get out in other peoples boats, but dang we like being out in ours. Yahoo.gif

I have just over 50, with the potential for a few more.

This is the first year I havent broken 100 in the last 4 years. This year the boat time was mostly in the 90 SN and the 88 PS of my ski buddies.

We have 4 guys we spread across 4 different boats during the ski season. I put 60 hours on my RLXi this year and about the same last year. Mine is the only Malibu... Cry.gif

I think that we did high 80's this season. But we would have had a ton more if both my dad and I weren't injured in the beginning of August. Mad.gif Our season only gets good after mid July and it gets really good the end of August all the way through september. I am shooting for 120 hours next season, maybe more if I can sneak in a trip down to shasta for a week!

80 hours or so since we picked her up April 9th. I would say we didn't go very much this year...but don't tell the CFO I said that because she seems to disagree for some reason! :lol:

108 two years ago

55 last year

105 this year

Last year was the summer from **ll. We leave it in the water from June-Sept. and get out at least 4 nights a week plus weekends plus a month in BC. Last year we skied on into late October but the kids are in the playoff hunt for high school football so we winterized in early October.

108 two years ago

55 last year

105 this year

Last year was the summer from **ll.  We leave it in the water from June-Sept. and get out at least 4 nights a week plus weekends plus a month in BC.  Last year we skied on into late October but the kids are in the playoff hunt for high school football so we winterized in early October.

Good to here from ya BoB, hope all is well :)

Oh yeah......54hours :( Next yr will be better

Edited by Henken