Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Blue wakeboard mainline bleeding color

Huelsmma

Ok so I bought this mainline from a dealer in OH and I dont recall the brand, but it was name brand(its not labeled on the rope itself). Its not coated but I believe its dyneema rope bc I remember asking the guy if it was no-stretch.

Well its only been used a few times and its still marking my hands like a smurf and i just put it in the sink and the dye is clearly still coming out.

Any suggestions to either wash it out or bleach the damn thing? First time out it marked thd boat and vinyl all up.

I bought it new when i was visiting up there in July. It was 99.00 and its the Accurate Ultra Spectra. Theyre a small wakeboard shop but i'll c what i can do.

Yeah apparently Accurate an Hyperlite dont want to deal with me. No return calls or email. Im still out wakeboarding hello...not everyone has packed up yet.

That's really odd. I think I would fill up the tub with water every night and toss it in, let it bleed out. Rinse it the next morning and let it dry, use it if you're going to for wakeboarding, repeat. I would do that on a daily basis to help speed up the dye leaking process. It can't leak dye forever! In the meantime calling up accurate would be a great way to go. They make good products and I'm VERY surprised to hear you're having trouble with one of their lines. Keep us posted on what happens. And what do you mean by "returning" your calls? Call in the daytime and you'll get to talk to a live person. You've got a lunch break somewhere in the day right?

Ok it might b taken care of. The guy I spoke to kept sending me to his bosses voicemail. I contacted the boss through email and he has since replied and has offered to replace the line. But its being replaced now by an a-line. So hopefully they make good of it. Thanks everyone and i'll b scrubbing the stainless sink this weekend to remove the blue scum line lol

Ok it might b taken care of. The guy I spoke to kept sending me to his bosses voicemail. I contacted the boss through email and he has since replied and has offered to replace the line. But its being replaced now by an a-line. So hopefully they make good of it. Thanks everyone and i'll b scrubbing the stainless sink this weekend to remove the blue scum line lol

I emailed Accurate with a problem with my carbon handles a few times and was completely ignored. Calling didn't work either. I don't think I'll ever buy another Accurate product again.

• 3 weeks later...