Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rear Fat Sac Weight

flanders

I am planning a winter project of adding rear fat sacs to my 23 lsv. I am wondering if the 1100 pound bags in the rear storage compartments is too much for the floor. I am going to put in wake makers piggy back system. I know I need to brace the side walls, but it would be great if 23 lsv owners could chime in and let me know.

Thanks

I am planning a winter project of adding rear fat sacs to my 23 lsv. I am wondering if the 1100 pound bags in the rear storage compartments is too much for the floor. I am going to put in wake makers piggy back system. I know I need to brace the side walls, but it would be great if 23 lsv owners could chime in and let me know.

Thanks

With the stock ballast full first 1100 lbs is not a problem for the floor. I've got the custom surf sac from bakes and I've never had an issue.

Thanks

I have the 1100# in my 2010 23LSV and it works great. Am going to plumb it in next spring. That's the only thing I wish I had done this year in addition to buying the 1100#. Seems like a lot of people are interested in sacs now. Maybe we could get a GB going?