Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Got my Clymer manual for Indmar engines !

Pistol Pete

ordered mine about two weeks ago with the 3-5 week estimate, but received notification today that it has shipped already. What cracked me up was that I guess I should have sprung for standard shipping instead of the free "super saver" as the shipment notification dated 11/29/05 said, "via USPS (estimated deliver date: January 6, 2006" Shocking.gif Amazon apparently has no faith in the United States Postal Service. Jack's sled dog could get it here faster, for crying out loud. Michael could bring it on his bicycle quicker, or Matt on his snowmobile, or Lance in the Batmobile...

Geez, I'm glad you guys bumped this up, I ordered one weeks ago and totally forgot about it!

Let's see, according to the post I put up on the day I ordered.... It's just been 2 weeks.

despite Amazon's very pessimistic arrival estimate mentioned above, I got mine today, one day after Amazon said it shipped! Now I'm wondering why ever pay extra for shipping.

Hi-jack on:

I ordered a DVD from amazon about 2 weeks ago and it still hadn't come so I looked up the confirmation e-mail and they estimated time of arrival was between 5-45 days WTH? I better not take 45 days its supposed to be a Christmas gift

Hi-jack off:

• 2 weeks later...