Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Foot Panel Removal

Can anyone let me know how to remove the foot panel in my 06 23 lsv. I don't see any screws and the back edge which is by my heels goes under the main floor and the side seems to hit a side panel as well.

Thanks

Can anyone let me know how to remove the foot panel in my 06 23 lsv. I don't see any screws and the back edge which is by my heels goes under the main floor and the side seems to hit a side panel as well.

Thanks

It will have 3-4 screws at the very bottom of the panel screwed into the floor at an angle. It will also have one through the cup holder panel edge into the footrest. You have to dig around under the carpet to find the screws.

Don't you have to remove the little side trim piece on the left too? Mine is carpeted & has a bungie net in it.

Yeah it's behind the left top corner of the footrest. It keeps the footrest pinned up along with the scew that's in the cupholder panel on the floor.

And if ur lucky u will only have to remove 2 stripped screws:) who ever messed with the heater in ours, left their tools and stripped the screws putting it back together.