Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Happy Maliween with Maliboooo Pumpkins

amym

Malibu Boats is wishing you Happy Maliween!

5122016032_dc1ed6ddec.jpg

Post photos of your best Malibu Boats pumpkins. Best design wins some Maliboooo treats!

We'll pick a winner November 1, 2010!

Have a fun and safe "Trick or Treat" day!

Malibu Boats

I was going to go buy a pumpkin tomorrow and start carving, but I forfeit! You win!

Did you just "thin" the pumpkin enough to let the light show through. Cool way to allow pieces of the pumpkin to "float" where they otherwise would have been totally cut out. Thumbup.gif

Malibu Boats is wishing you Happy Maliween!

5122016032_dc1ed6ddec.jpg

Post photos of your best Malibu Boats pumpkins. Best design wins some Maliboooo treats!

We'll pick a winner November 1, 2010!

Have a fun and safe "Trick or Treat" day!

Malibu Boats

Not a malibu pumpkin but here my practice pumpkin. The main event will take place tomorrow morning.

5127433613_9609353dec_b.jpg

I was going to go buy a pumpkin tomorrow and start carving, but I forfeit! You win!

Did you just "thin" the pumpkin enough to let the light show through. Cool way to allow pieces of the pumpkin to "float" where they otherwise would have been totally cut out. Thumbup.gif

Yah, just peeled the skin off......didn't cut right through the pumpkin. First time I've ever done this. Worked out pretty good and was a lot of fun.

Can't see these unless your registered and logged in, care to just post the pictures here?

Can't attach pics, sorry. My link is to embedded pics, not a hosting site. :(

Here are the other two that we did. 4 year old daughter did the more traditional jack-o-lantern while I did Malificent (at her request; she wanted sleeping Beauty but I said it wasn't scary enough so we compromised). And this is the first year we tried this new technique. It was that R2D2 pumpkin that inspired us.

5134663258_a99a9b4b40_z.jpg

5134062585_2d9c61c17c_z.jpg

and my first one.

5127433613_9609353dec_z.jpg

Wow you are all so talented! Thanks for getting into this. We thought it would be fun.

Drum roll.... the winner is Koop! And the runner up is J-Ro! We loved all of the entries. Honorable mention would have to be Bill_AirJunky! But Koop and J-Ro two stood out as Malibu thorugh and through.

Koop we are put together a a Malibu Treat bag for you and J-Ro we want to hoo you up with a few treats as well. Message me with your mailing addresses and t-shirt sizes and we'll get that rollin.

Thanks again all! The Malibu Crew is scary good at Maliboo pumpkin Carving!

Amy Mauzy

Malibu Boats LLC