Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2011 TMC Calendar

Malibudude

2010 is quickly coming to a close and it's time to gather pictures for the '11 calendar. So we need pics of at least 2300x1800 (11.5 x 9) @ 200 dpi or more to make the quality top notch. Email them to me (malibudude AT themalibucrew.com) by November 19th and we'll get a list going of potential candidates. Looking to have it all wrapped up by December 1st. Provide the location of the photo and member name/boat.

Thus far I've only received a few submittals, hate to have to fill it up w/ my boat....

2010 is quickly coming to a close and it's time to gather pictures for the '11 calendar. So we need pics of at least 2300x1800 (11.5 x 9) @ 200 dpi or more to make the quality top notch. Email them to me (malibudude AT themalibucrew.com) by November 19th and we'll get a list going of potential candidates. Looking to have it all wrapped up by December 1st. Provide the location of the photo and member name/boat.

Thus far I've only received a few submittals, hate to have to fill it up w/ my boat....

Did not see the last calendar, What types of shots do you want. Just the boat, On the water only?

Edited by Vince Castronovo

Did not see the last calendar, What types of shots do you want. Just the boat, On the water only?

Typically that is what we like to use, however we've made exceptions for killer shots. Most if not all the shots have been in the water but that's not an absolute.

I have some pictures, let me know if Martinarcher DIDN'T send any of the Skier. He has better pictures of the two together and individually.

He did, those are great shots!

Just wondering if you got the pics I sent

Just sent you a few more, including a couple from the Oroville WOW this summer.

Ya WOW is covered, those are cool shots as well from the "pit" look.

A few more days to submit your best boat shots for the 2011 calendar....We've got some great shots...one shot is well dang one of the sweetest shots ever imho...