Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ride in Hawaii

blawler

i am going December 23 through the 31st...i would be more than willing to throw down for gas...by the way madman, i live basically in fishers..any info, age, name, whereabouts in fishers...

i am going December 23 through the 31st...i would be more than willing to throw down for gas...by the way madman, i live basically in fishers..any info, age, name, whereabouts in fishers...

I'm across the street from Conner Prairie. 35 year old male. I like quiet dinners, walks on the beach at sunset, and a good book by the fireplace.

ROFL.gif

I'm across the street from Conner Prairie. 35 year old male. I like quiet dinners, walks on the beach at sunset, and a good book by the fireplace.

ROFL.gif

Daaaammmnnn! Good one! ROFL.gif

ROFL.gif

If you play your cards right there might be a trip to Hawaii in the future...

ROFL.gif

...by the way madman, i live basically in fishers..any info, age, name, whereabouts in fishers...

...35 year old male. I like quiet dinners, walks on the beach at sunset, and a good book by the fireplace. ROFL.gif

If you play your cards right there might be a trip to Hawaii in the future... ROFL.gif

:lol: That's funny. :lol:

ROFL.gif

I think you might need to stick one of these on the window of your boat now

ROFL.gif

Uhhhh....NO! LOL Nice try though. I'm not THAT diversified.

ROFL.gif

Uhhhh....NO! LOL Nice try though. I'm not THAT diversified.

:lol:

Hey i just wanted some info on Hawaii and maybe get or give a future ride to wakeboard...i didnt know people were like that on here...next time i will watch how i post with the d$%^$% that respond to the forums...Malibudude, thanks, i already contacted them and i am going to ride there along with another place in Hawaii...

Hey i just wanted some info on Hawaii and maybe get or give a future ride to wakeboard...i didnt know people were like that on here...next time i will watch how i post with the dickheads that respond to the forums...Malibudude, thanks, i already contacted them and i am going to ride there along with another place in Hawaii...

Bawler,

Relax, the guys are just having a little fun. Nothing is to be taken seriously, nor is there ever any intent to "get under anyones skin", just good hearted fun. I got a good chuckle out of it & I still would have if it had been directed at me.

Hey i just wanted some info on Hawaii and maybe get or give a future ride to wakeboard...i didnt know people were like that on here...next time i will watch how i post with the dickheads that respond to the forums...Malibudude, thanks, i already contacted them and i am going to ride there along with another place in Hawaii...

Most of that wasn't even directed at you, only the first response by madman which was all in good humor. How are we d$%^$% for not even making fun of you? Crazy.gif Calm down and have some fun. Thats what this site is all about, having fun, and sharing stories, tips, and ideas about boats and all sorts of stuff.

He's a kid, and apparently not a smart enough kid to recognize humor. Or mabey we struck a nerve. Either way, watch your mouth on here, we don't swear and would appreciate you doing the same. Be thankful you got the info you were looking for, and mellow out a little bit.

He's a kid, and apparently not a smart enough kid to recognize humor. Or mabey we struck a nerve. Either way, watch your mouth on here, we don't swear and would appreciate you doing the same. Be thankful you got the info you were looking for, and mellow out a little bit.

Yeah, sorry madman..i am just a kid, not old and fat..i saw morse lake extreme sports sticker on a boat in one of your pictures..is that your boat or a friend of yours..i know those guys pretty well..just curious

Bawler,

Relax, the guys are just having a little fun. Nothing is to be taken seriously, nor is there ever any intent to "get under anyones skin", just good hearted fun. I got a good chuckle out of it & I still would have if it had been directed at me.

Exactly and it was targeted at Madman. What's the point if you can't have a little fun along the way.

Brawler welcome just watch the language.

Yeah, sorry madman..i am just a kid, not old and fat..i saw morse lake extreme sports sticker on a boat in one of your pictures..is that your boat or a friend of yours..i know those guys pretty well..just curious

Apparently not that well. ROFL.gif

blawler - does sound you like you're tight with the Morse Lake guys... :Doh:

Yeah, they are really cool over there..they sponsored me for the last two summers..they just merged with a malibu dealership..morse lake inboards...

Apparently not that well. ROFL.gif

and all this time I thought you were someone important. :lol: