Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Salty-Setter....Tempting

99response

What's the project other than replacing the interior, some chrome peices, and a good cleaning? I think you could find something a little more challenging for your skill set for less money.

Sounds easy, but replacing the interior is ALOT of work, probably close to 40 hours by the time you take it all apart, remove all the staples, put on the new skins, my hands hurt just thinking about it.

What really worries me is 7 years of sitting in salt air and all the electronics, all those gremlins just waiting to come out and play.

-Chris

My guess is the electronics are toast, and there appears to be some damage on the left side just forward of the jack stand it is on, may just be dirt though.

This is so sad...

Someone needs to bring this thing back to life. I would only offer about 10-12G's though. That thing needs a complete overhaul.

:cry:

:plus1:

The amount of work it would need is grossly understated in the ad from the looks of it.