Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Experience with TNT Watersports in Hendersonville

BearCreekBum

Has anyone had any experience with TNT Watersports in Hendersonville, TN? Now that our local dealer closed his doors they are the closest one and I need to get some warranty work done. Just curious before I make the 4 hour haul.

Thanks in advance.

Have never had any service work done but I looked at a 247 they had for sale this summer. They were very helpful and easy to get along with. I do not beleive you would have any trouble.

Ditto on what UofK said. I buy my parts from them and have kicked a few tires but never had service work done there. A clean shop usually means a good company to work with I think they would do you right.

I live right outside Hendersonville and have bought a few boats from them and do all my service work there. Great dealer. As someone else said, ask for Andrew, or Luke if he is not available and just let him know what you got going on and they will help. They have always been very helpful and fair on boat purchases and service work. They also have a nice pro shop in the summer, they carry a lot of Ronix and Hyperlite. Sorry to hear about your dealer and the drive is rough, but TNT is a good dealer.