Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Monday Prize Give-a-way!

amym

Here is a couple of pictures of my tow vehicle! Wouldn't a stainless emblem go well with my others? :thumbup:

Now if I could get my hands on 2 emblems then I could really show them off! :rockon:

post-8836-092078500 1287429537_thumb.jpg

post-8836-074176800 1287429546_thumb.jpg

post-8836-033362300 1287429556_thumb.jpg

Edited by cyoda44

Amy,

First, whether I win, lose, or draw, I'd like to thank you and the company for putting on such a fun little contest for us.

Now then.

When I go to the track, I like to ham-it-up. Here's me pretending that I'm riding "4 Malibu". Maybe a sponsorship could be arranged for my next track day.

hammbone.jpg

Unfortunately I can't post my pics right now, but I still thought I would add my story.

I wish I could say I have been a Malibu owner/fan my entire life, but we all make mistakes. I grew up skiing behind my parent's MC 190 and continued through college and after. When I got my first truck after college (2003 black GMC Sierra) I removed all the factory decals and put a big MasterCraft decal on the back glass. When I finally got to a place where I could own my first boat, I was intent on getting a good quality tournament ski boat. With a limited budget, I was set on a mid 90s closed bow. After looking, driving, and skiing behind a bunch of boats (Malibu, MasterCraft, and Nautique) I found the one. Just this spring I purchased a 1994 Malibu Echelon Pres. Ed. with EFI 454. The first thing I did when I got home was pull the MC sticker off the back glass. I have not yet found the right decal for the truck to show off my Malibu pride. I really do love my boat. I still ski behind the occasional MC and Nautique, but I wouldnt trade them for my BU. A new decal would look great on the tow vehicle.

First I want to Echo Pete's comment. These contests are pretty cool, now for my story...

There isn't a Malibu dealership around where I live. So when I see one I HAVE to stop. My wife and I were headed down to North Carolina and we swung into a dealership. I'm pretty sure it was in Mass, but I'm not 100% sure. I bought a Malibu decal, a pretty big one for my wifes TSX. I borrowed a tape measure and soap pen from one of the techs out back. I spent about 15 mins marking up the rear window of the car to make sure it was centered and level. (I know im a little nuts)

I finially stick the thing on, peel off the transfer, take a step back and admire my handy work. At that exact moment I noticed 2 things at once.

1) Someone had put Mass plates on my VT car???

2) Some woman is walking at me like she ownes my car??

Holy crap, I just spent 20 mins putting a sticker on someone elses Silver TSX :cry:

Worst part about it, the lady says to me "Thanks" and burns outta the parking lot!

First I want to Echo Pete's comment. These contests are pretty cool, now for my story...

There isn't a Malibu dealership around where I live. So when I see one I HAVE to stop. My wife and I were headed down to North Carolina and we swung into a dealership. I'm pretty sure it was in Mass, but I'm not 100% sure. I bought a Malibu decal, a pretty big one for my wifes TSX. I borrowed a tape measure and soap pen from one of the techs out back. I spent about 15 mins marking up the rear window of the car to make sure it was centered and level. (I know im a little nuts)

I finially stick the thing on, peel off the transfer, take a step back and admire my handy work. At that exact moment I noticed 2 things at once.

Holy crap, I just spent 20 mins putting a sticker on someone elses Silver TSX :cry:

Worst part about it, the lady says to me "Thanks" and burns outta the parking lot!

This is funny!, Kind of makes you wonder how she got those plates changed so fast.

i'm not even going to try to compete w Levi900RR's story.

that's a winner in my book.

Yup, I'll second that. :rockon:

Although, I'd vote for the gal if she came in here & told the same story from her perspective! :rofl:

I used to have a "Perfect Pass" sticker on my truck ... It had been on there for a few years so I never really looked at it after a while ... Then I had a date that pointed out that the second P was missing ... :oops::loser:

Edited by bbrandau

yes, you were in Massachusetts. Eastcoast flight craft. Middleton, Massachusetts. Great guys!!

Yup, I'll second that. :rockon:

Although, I'd vote for the gal if she came in here & told the same story from her perspective! :rofl:

So I see this idiot, standing behind my car for like 20 mins with a tape measure... :crazy:

I'm in agreement with all of you. Levi900RR is the winner! What a great story!

Thank you all for sharing! They are all great.

We'll be giving away more stuff so stay tuned!

Happy Malibu Monday! Hope this sets you all up for a great week.

Amy

Glad to hear he got it. After reading his story mine wasn't worth posting! LOL.gif

Good one Levi! At least this will make up for losing that decal! Biggrin.gif

Thanks again Amy! This is a way cool thing for Malibu to do! Thumbup.gif

Glad to hear he got it. After reading his story mine wasn't worth posting! LOL.gif

Good one Levi! At least this will make up for losing that decal! Biggrin.gif

Thanks again Amy! This is a way cool thing for Malibu to do! Thumbup.gif

That is a great story!! And thanks Malibu (Amy) for giving us a chance to win some gear!!!

:yahoo:

Sweet, I never thought that story would get me anything! I felt like an idoit that day :lol:

Thanks Amy!

Any ideas where to put the decal? I would love to put it on the rear window of my truck, but it goes up and down so that is out.

Tailgate Emblem maybe???

Any ideas where to put the decal? I would love to put it on the rear window of my truck, but it goes up and down so that is out.

Tailgate Emblem maybe???

Tailgate would look great! (Just make sure it is your truck when you do it!) :Tease3:

Edited by SunriseH2OSkier

:yahoo:

Sweet, I never thought that story would get me anything! I felt like an idoit that day :lol:

Thanks Amy!

Tailgate Emblem maybe???

you didn't just win a decal...you won a stainless steel malibu emblem with the retro malibu sun on it. If there are 2, on on each side of the truck box (like the stainless malibu emblem on the boats) if it is 1 emblem, then on the tailgate where it will get the most views.

good story btw.

Are those emblems in the malibu store?

4506375818_128743b1ac.jpg