Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 hammer head winterization

Hey guys; I am having a hard time finding complete info on how to winterize a 383 Hammer head with shower and onboard heater. If someone knows the post or where I can find the specific info please let me know.

Also I am looking for the manual for this 2006 motor. Any ideas where I can find it. All I see is up to 2003.

Thanks

Edited by flanders

Hey guys; I am having a hard time finding complete info on how to winterize a 383 Hammer head with shower and onboard heater. If someone knows the post or where I can find the specific info please let me know.

Also I am looking for the manual for this 2006 motor. Any ideas where I can find it. All I see is up to 2003.

Thanks

Your not going to find any great specific documents or directions for that motor. PistolPete has some good winterization directions posted up some place on the crew and that will be your best start.

My opinion personally, a basic winterize (at Bake's) is $138, change the fluids yourself and have a professional winterize it. Cost a lot less than making a mistake and not winterizing it right.

-Paul

Thanks

same motor with heater and shower

if you have any questions i can walk you though it

with pics if needed

Edited by my malibu