Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boaters Christmas List

itch

I'll be looking into doing the motorbox insultation, shower, new prop probably the OJ 13x12 XMP, and a new ski.  Most of all the best xmas gift is more time on the boat!!

I'm forcasting a V-Drive on Jess' list Tease2.gif ... might as well hold off on the prop and insulation; those won't be necessary

Well you know they saying, "you can want in one hand and #$%& in the other and see which one fills up first" ROFL.gif I've got all you guys in town spending the big bucks on vd's so I don't need to Tongue.gif

Wait til she hears my 05 LSV is for sale at the X-mas party Tongue.gif If you don't make the right choice then one of you hands will become "Rosie Palm" :)

At least for one of you ROFL.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SacRiverRat

• Malibudude

• WakeGirl

• MARiley

I'll be looking into doing the motorbox insultation, shower, new prop probably the OJ 13x12 XMP, and a new ski.  Most of all the best xmas gift is more time on the boat!!

I'm forcasting a V-Drive on Jess' list Tease2.gif ... might as well hold off on the prop and insulation; those won't be necessary

Well you know they saying, "you can want in one hand and #$%& in the other and see which one fills up first" ROFL.gif I've got all you guys in town spending the big bucks on vd's so I don't need to Tongue.gif

Wait til she hears my 05 LSV is for sale at the X-mas party Tongue.gif If you don't make the right choice then one of you hands will become "Rosie Palm" :)

#$^#$&&@*@*(*#*$^*$* She likes red too :( Well it won't fit in the garage and my truck can't pull it so I guess she's out of luck Yahoo.gif

So my family is asking for ideas for Xmas and my birthday I can come up with some but  thought the brains here would get a kick out of helping

Remember we are a first time boat owner with a 05 vride, we have factory ballast and we have fat sacs. But no tower speakers and racks those I would concider high end gifts I was thinking more along the lines of more gas cans, lil shop vac, Navi light for top of the tower. Well go to it surprise me.

ITCh

I am not trying to be rude here but did you really buy a wakeboard boat without a tower ? I thought the ride series both came with towers.

they have a tower but no speakers or racks.

Yet

I'll be needing a new throttle control, my forward / reverse lock out

broke when some girls decided to turn my boat into a dance club and

hit it or fell on throttle.

It was a good show while it lasted though Shocking.gif

I'd also like a better mount and control set up for my iPod.

I'll be needing a new throttle control, my forward / reverse lock out

broke when some girls decided to turn my boat into a dance club and

hit it or fell on throttle.

It was a good show while it lasted though Shocking.gif

I'd also like a better mount and control set up for my iPod.

I'm sure you REALLY objected to that too Crazy.gif

I'll be looking into doing the motorbox insultation, shower, new prop probably the OJ 13x12 XMP, and a new ski. Most of all the best xmas gift is more time on the boat!!

Go with the 13X11.5 No loss in WOT speed but gain a bunch in low end acceleration. Plus the rooster tail shrinks. Huge difference over the CVP. This prop was the best thing I could have bougt to inhance my SLXi's performance.

I'll be looking into doing the motorbox insultation, shower, new prop probably the OJ 13x12 XMP, and a new ski. Most of all the best xmas gift is more time on the boat!!

Go with the 13X11.5 No loss in WOT speed but gain a bunch in low end acceleration. Plus the rooster tail shrinks. Huge difference over the CVP. This prop was the best thing I could have bougt to inhance my SLXi's performance.

Thanks for the comments...the reduction of the rooster tail is a very high priority. I imagine the RPM's are a bit higher though?

Other ideas: BoatBuddy (the thing that goes on the trailer), trailer guide pads (not sure if Malibu includes them these days, mine doesn't have it), Automatic roto-buffer - makes waxing faster.

• 2 weeks later...

As Christmas nears, I keep thinking what is the next thing, toy or option I need to get for my boat.

The only thing I can think of is a heater. What cool toys, or options do you have on your christmas list? Christmas.gif

for my boat I want to get pads for the trailer posts, a wakesurf rack, possibly another wakeboard rack and im not sure what else.

The #1 on my list is going down the toilet fast Cry.gif My dad doesn't want to put in PP because he will probably never be able to ski again :( He says that he will just have to become the perfect driver so I am now asking for a new prop to help him out Biggrin.gif