Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Branded Board Shorts

ed obermeier

This is just poking fun, but dang, you guys are worse than a bunch of women. How many threads do we have now talking about clothing? Really? :Tease3:

It's a guy thing. You wouldn't understand... :rofl:

Costco the only clothing store I'm familiar w/. :crazy:

Yep, same here. The only drag about that is that now everytime I go out to ride, I'm dressed like you...... and every other guy who shops at Costco. :cheers:

Yep, same here. The only drag about that is that now everytime I go out to ride, I'm dressed like you...... and every other guy who shops at Costco. :cheers:

I resemble that remark.

That'll work! Those your young 'uns Dave?

Yeah, That hoodie is my daughter's prized possession. It came off the back of Seth Stisher, who generously gave it to her after our Spring Clinic. I think she only takes it off when the temp is over 80....but at least she has started washing it.

Here are my favorite board shorts. I love them for the following reasons (but would love them more if Ron Jon said Malibu Thumbup.gif)....

1. Nice embroidered logo big on one leg

2. Nice contrasting colors (not that I'm partial to red. LOL.gif)

3. Tie up waist

4. Velcro pocket

5. A "toned down" print that makes them looks cool, but not "out of control".

IMG_8960.jpg

IMG_8961.jpg

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where I can buy a visor that has Malibu on it. I use to have one, and then I lost it in the river riding one of the dang wave runner thingies. :whistle: At least I was trying to jump the wave of an lsv when I crashed and lost the hat. :rockon: lol I just can't find one on the internet anymore to buy. I thought I bought the last one on the malibu boats web site, but they don't seem to sell them anymore. :(

Here are my favorite board shorts. I love them for the following reasons (but would love them more if Ron Jon said Malibu Thumbup.gif)....

1. Nice embroidered logo big on one leg

2. Nice contrasting colors (not that I'm partial to red. LOL.gif)

3. Tie up waist

4. Velcro pocket

5. A "toned down" print that makes them looks cool, but not "out of control".

Deleted pics...

Same thing he said! I really like those.

Jet Pilot Crown Jewel rideshorts are the ones I'm very partial to. They have a stretch outer liner and a neoprene inner liner which dries very quickly. Most of them are pretty simple graphics wise, and only use a couple of colors.

$70 bucks a pop is a little pricey though don't you think?

Jet Pilot Crown Jewel rideshorts are the ones I'm very partial to. They have a stretch outer liner and a neoprene inner liner which dries very quickly. Most of them are pretty simple graphics wise, and only use a couple of colors.

I've had some for 5 or 6 years now and have loved them for the early season just after the drysuit and late season just before going to the drysuit. Mine are starting to fall apart now and they don't make them anymore. They do make something called the Game Changer Rideshort.

Yup, those are my personal favorite when the water is a little chilly. They can be rough on a hot day though. My buds refer to the neo inner liner as manties. :blush:

$70 bucks a pop is a little pricey though don't you think?

Yes it is.. that is if you're paying sticker price on them. I got a pair for $50 a couple years ago. I really like them early season and late season cause they tend to keep you warmer in colder water.