Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gear.Malibu.com

ed obermeier

Just checked out the competitor's gear( Ski Nautique ). Now I know for sure Malibu and thier clothing line has lets us all down. (www.nautiquegear.com)

Ok I have to admit it...I orderd the white wakesetter T-shirt with the 2010 or 2011 wakesetter with G3 tower...& I Like it....Ok I said it:whistle:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martinarcher

• JDubya

• ed obermeier

• Glen Lake Malibu

Not sure what happened with Malibu, but they used to have some great gear on their site, and cheap too. My dad and I each rock our Malibu fleece pullovers every fall when it starts to cool off. Dad still has a bunch of old Malibu polos he wears to church in the summer. I have about 3 or 4 Malibu T-shirts in my regular rotation... even have a cool Jockey Malibu sweatshirt I got for getting an article I wrote published in the Malibu Newsletter and The Water Skier.

New stuff is overpriced and not as good as the stuff they had circa '03-04 IMO. They would be better off bringing that stuff back, with similar prices...

Heather at 413 contacted me again on Monday to let me know that they have their issues straightened out with regards to being able to order stuff from the Gear website that had previously been unorderable. Apparently it was available, the web site just wasn't properly functional. Ordered my trailer guide covers last evening, finally. So at least they got that straightened out.

It also appears that they've changed the front page on the website, stating "follow us on twitter to stay informed on new products". I assume that means they're working on getting some newer, better items available? It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the new items going. I don't do twitter but I'll be checking in from time to time, hopefully (maybe) they'll have stuff ready for Christmas shopping season.

Ed

Heather at 413 contacted me again on Monday to let me know that they have their issues straightened out with regards to being able to order stuff from the Gear website that had previously been unorderable. Apparently it was available, the web site just wasn't properly functional. Ordered my trailer guide covers last evening, finally. So at least they got that straightened out.

It also appears that they've changed the front page on the website, stating "follow us on twitter to stay informed on new products". I assume that means they're working on getting some newer, better items available? It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the new items going. I don't do twitter but I'll be checking in from time to time, hopefully (maybe) they'll have stuff ready for Christmas shopping season.

Ed

Clap.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I went to order two dock lines and two of the bungee dock lines and shipping was going to be $30 freakin dollors for four dock lines, screw that it's not worth that for it to say Malibu on it. :rant: I shipped a fiberglass swim platform across the country for $56 a couple of months ago!!

Terry

I went to order two dock lines and two of the bungee dock lines and shipping was going to be $30 freakin dollors for four dock lines, screw that it's not worth that for it to say Malibu on it. :rant: I shipped a fiberglass swim platform across the country for $56 a couple of months ago!!

Terry

Sure you weren't looking at the next day option??? I just went there and threw 5 shirts into my shopping cart and ground shipping option was $9.00 via UPS. (delivery to commercial location rather than residential which helps too.)

I think I'm going to order it up..... They're too expensive, but it will be nice to finally have some Malibu gear.

Sure you weren't looking at the next day option??? I just went there and threw 5 shirts into my shopping cart and ground shipping option was $9.00 via UPS. (delivery to commercial location rather than residential which helps too.)

I think I'm going to order it up..... They're too expensive, but it will be nice to finally have some Malibu gear.

I went back and selected two of the towels, $9.00 shipping. Then I went back and select two regular dock lines and two bungee dock lines, $30 shipping. Next day is $237!!!!!

UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. $ 271.00

UPS Next Day Air $ 237.00

UPS Next Day Air Saver $ 235.00

UPS 2nd Day Air $ 117.00

UPS 3-Day Select $ 78.00

UPS Ground $ 30.00

Terry

I went back and selected two of the towels, $9.00 shipping. Then I went back and select two regular dock lines and two bungee dock lines, $30 shipping. Next day is $237!!!!!

UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. $ 271.00

UPS Next Day Air $ 237.00

UPS Next Day Air Saver $ 235.00

UPS 2nd Day Air $ 117.00

UPS 3-Day Select $ 78.00

UPS Ground $ 30.00

Terry

Looks like a flaw in their system to me.... I would just give them a call or email them about it. I'm sure they would straighten it out...

Finally! The Lagos tees are the logo design I've been looking for, I'll take one of each please... Looks like about 8 - 9 new shirts in the mix. Thank you Heather and keep 'em comming!

Ed

Edited by ed obermeier

Nice job Heather! The new Lagos and logo polo shirts look awesome! Rockon.gif Now throw a black on in there like the one I posted on the last page. I'd like to buy another one from Malibu that's printed with a quality printer!

Edited by martinarcher

They've added a couple of new hats and a visor too. The visor is only available in black though, how about another color or two Heather (like red and maybe a blue?). Black isn't a very good out-in-the-sun color IMO.

Ed

They've added a couple of new hats and a visor too. The visor is only available in black though, how about another color or two Heather (like red and maybe a blue?). Black isn't a very good out-in-the-sun color IMO.

Ed

Yep, got one of those on the list too. Thumbup.gif

I agree. It seems that Malibu thinks the owners of their boats are the same young knuckle dragging punks that would buy into some of that stuff they have on the site. Granted, those are the dudes that can usually throw down the best tricks behind these boats, but they need to think of us mid 30ers who can do w2w 180's, get beat up any time we try an invert, but like the classic design logos and apparel while keeping it at an affordable price. Is that really too much to ask? Trucker hats? Really? Really? I like my hats with a bent brim too! Man, I sure sound Idahoan.

what about mid 40ers doing w2w 180's and 3's....................think they should be selling ice packs, pain meds etc......................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sitting here at my desk drinking out of an institutional-beige coffee mug. A Malibu Boats or Malibu Crew mug would really make my cup o' joe taste better.

Agreed. I'm a huge coffee drinker and had to make my own. I'd love too see an official Malibu mug!

Another cool thing would be Malibu glasses. Something like this with the Malibu logo on it.

Edited by martinarcher

Agreed. I'm a huge coffee drinker and had to make my own. I'd love too see an official Malibu mug!

Another cool thing would be Malibu glasses. Something like this with the Malibu logo on it.

I absolutely agree with the pint glass idea! :beer:

Also, my whole family is addicted to Tervis Tumblers, and would love to have something like THIS personalized with a Malibu logo on the back of it.

(for those of you not familiar with Tervis Tumblers, I highly recommend trying them out. They have a lifetime guarantee, keep hot drinks hot, cold drinks cold, and they float. *I do not have any affiliation with the company, just have a bunch of them in the cupboard*)

Edited by RedOwl