Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gear.Malibu.com

ed obermeier

WTF? You guys put up a web site with items supposedly for sale, then months later you still can't purchase most of it. If you're gonna advertise it at least make it available. Geez...

http://gear.malibuboats.com/cgi-php/store.php?search=yes&detail=yes&category=1&subcat=5&item_no=Malibu_Capped_Pad_Heavy_Duty_48

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• martinarcher

• JDubya

• ed obermeier

• Glen Lake Malibu

And FWIW, I would not buy the capped guide pole covers. They tend to float when you submerge the back of your trailer, and they can take the PVC cover up the guide pole enough that your boat can hit the 'raw' (and sometime rusty) steel of the guide pole. Depending on you ramp steepness, of course.

This is the worst selection of branded merchandise of any boat manufacture! Malibu boats are supposed to be high quality. How about some UnderAmour( Malibu Branded) stuff or at least a high end clothing manufacture. Malibu boat owners would be willing to pay for quality. Isn't this evident with our boat purchases. Just look at the Caps. A trucker hat??? Are you kidding me???? Fire the marketing director for letting this happen!!

And FWIW, I would not buy the capped guide pole covers. They tend to float when you submerge the back of your trailer, and they can take the PVC cover up the guide pole enough that your boat can hit the 'raw' (and sometime rusty) steel of the guide pole. Depending on you ramp steepness, of course.

Do they float worse that the standard non-capped? The 48" ones I have now (which are completely worn out and badly in need of replacement, thus my rant) grab the pole below the PVC enough that they don't float. Would have thought these would too. Guess I'll never know if you can't purchase them.

The other thing is all the t shirt graphics are on the front.... Call me old school, but t-shirt graphics go on the back of adult shirts, at least for men.

Peter.

The other thing is all the t shirt graphics are on the front.... Call me old school, but t-shirt graphics go on the back of adult shirts, at least for men.

Peter.

I hear ya!!! I like the main graphic on the back with a small one in the pocket area.

Terry

martinarcher

Yeah, they changed that because mullets covered the graphics on the backs of t-shirts!

ROFL.gif

I just want a good quality t-shirt with the classic Malibu Sun and Malibu boats logo (like my avatar). I think it would be awesome to have the Malibu boats logo ont eh front with a big Bu sun on the back. Rockon.gif

A fleece with the Malibu boats logo embroidered on the back would be killer too. I love my North Face fleece!

One of the incentives for me buying our boat at the time we bought it was, IIRC, $400 in Gear store credit. It was in the old store, not the current one. We had a hard time spending $400. Had to buy several items for the kids and their family.

ROFL.gif

I just want a good quality t-shirt with the classic Malibu Sun and Malibu boats logo (like my avatar). I think it would be awesome to have the Malibu boats logo ont eh front with a big Bu sun on the back. Rockon.gif

A fleece with the Malibu boats logo embroidered on the back would be killer too. I love my North Face fleece!

:plus1:

ROFL.gif

I agree. It seems that Malibu thinks the owners of their boats are the same young knuckle dragging punks that would buy into some of that stuff they have on the site. Granted, those are the dudes that can usually throw down the best tricks behind these boats, but they need to think of us mid 30ers who can do w2w 180's, get beat up any time we try an invert, but like the classic design logos and apparel while keeping it at an affordable price. Is that really too much to ask? Trucker hats? Really? Really? I like my hats with a bent brim too! Man, I sure sound Idahoan.

I keep going back to the site thinking there is going to be something I want, but I get disappointed every time. They should be ashamed of that site.

Bottom line is this: BOYCOTT THE MALIBU GEAR SITE until they change it. As a business owner myself, this would make me stand up and take notice.

ROFL.gif

Ditto what martin said.

Peter.

Old School, or Old Man? :tease1:

I agree. It seems that Malibu thinks the owners of their boats are the same young knuckle dragging punks that would buy into some of that stuff they have on the site. Granted, those are the dudes that can usually throw down the best tricks behind these boats, but they need to think of us mid 30ers who can do w2w 180's, get beat up any time we try an invert, but like the classic design logos and apparel while keeping it at an affordable price. Is that really too much to ask? Trucker hats? Really? Really? I like my hats with a bent brim too! Man, I sure sound Idahoan.

I just checked and they have way more "Bent Brim Hats" than "Trucker Hats". I'm just sayin... :yahoo:

http://gear.malibuboats.com/cgi-php/store.php?category=1&subcat=4&sort_by=user10&search=++Search++