Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lake Mohave in November

Romi

Drool.gif

Beautiful pictures.

I worked for the NPS there the summer after my junior year. I have always wanted to bring my boat there. Late fall looks like the time!!!!

Edited by dlb

Dang Jeremy, your timing couldn't be worse. I'd really, really like to use one of those for the calendar, but we're just about set & I can't change anything at this point. If you've got some high resolution versions, I'd definitely be interested in using one in next year's calendar, if you're interested that is.

Gorgeous shots, simply gorgeous.

Dang Jeremy, your timing couldn't be worse.  I'd really, really like to use one of those for the calendar, but we're just about set & I can't change anything at this point.  If you've got some high resolution versions, I'd definitely be interested in using one in next year's calendar, if you're interested that is.

Gorgeous shots, simply gorgeous.

#20 & 22 are Beautiful!

PS- Romi---you suck! :blush: (jealous!)

Pat

Thanks Everyone....

Those days are rare.... Of the 10 days that I was at lake mohave this year, 7 of them were windy. We did have fun on the wakesurf board.

But those days without wind and boats.... worth waiting for and 5 hours it takes me to get there.

• 3 weeks later...

man, gorgeous pics, The two places I have ever been where you can't tell the difference between the water and the wall are Mojave, and Powell. Man would I like to retire at either one of those.

I'm only repeating what everyone else has said already, but I'll say it anyway. Wow, gorgeous photos! I'd sure love to boat someplace like that someday.

Hey Romi those are some superb snaps.  Don't you love winter when it's like that?

I love it out there this time of year. People thinks it more windy during the winter, but for me its been nicer during the winter. I actually dont go there during the summer because of the heat, wind, and too many people. I spend my summers down at Park Moabi.