Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Officially a Malibu Owner

bch

I LOVE my 2011 Axis. I have been toying with the idea of having my own for a while and was not sure if I could handle the processes, I was intimidated! I have to give a huge thanks to Ray & Lisa Hulten over at Island Water Sports North in upstate NY. They made the processes so easy for me. Little pressure, and very helpful. I was blown away with my price. Ladies out there, don't be afraid to call them. Happy Boating everyone. I'm hoping to break it in this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me that the weather will turn and be Sunny.

Be careful on your break in run...I obtained my Malibu from a guy who decided it would be a good idea to tow his $68,000 purchase behind his houseboat in a Lake Powell storm. After 25 break in hours, he watched it sink as it took on wave after wave with him helpless to do anything about it. I got it for $19,000, pumped out the engine, replaced the electrical and some float away cushions, broken windshield and tower and I have been happily using it ever since with never a problem. I am sure you will have many safe years on your new Bu. Everyone is correct...this website is so very helpful for all the little trials that come up and to avoid problems based on many experienced boaters years of know how. I consult it with my browser while I am out on the lake many times and can find the answer to most anything. When I can't find it, people are quick to respond.

I will have to get some pictures and put them up. I will be doing a lot of boating on the Great Sacandaga. I love it there. I live in Johnstown, NY. I am pretty fortunate up this way to have so many beautiful lakes. Thank goodness for the trailer they threw in. :thumbup: