Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mirror screw stripped bounces around

Lovetoski

I have one of the nice mirrors that go on my Illusion x tower I bought from this site. The screw is now stripped and doesn't hold the mirror steady anymore....any suggestions???

Thanks!

Yes thought of that, but the one that comes with it is on a handle and will happen again since it is soft aluminum hoping someone else ran into this problem and came up with a solution

I have one of the nice mirrors that go on my Illusion x tower I bought from this site. The screw is now stripped and doesn't hold the mirror steady anymore....any suggestions???

Thanks!

Can you remove the screw? (could go with bigger screw) does it thread into a nut of some sort? can the threads on the mirror receptacle be re-tapped?

need a little more info