Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Liquid Ride

Vettesetter

I am confused with liquid force and liquid ride.. :crazy:

liquid force makes boards

liquid ride apparently makes boats

While that looks nothing like a Malibu to me, the address is to a "malibu boats" address in Canada. ?????

I'm pretty sure that Liquid Ride is owned by the Canadian company known as Malibu Boats that is based out of British Columbia. www.malibuboats.ca I don't think there is any relation to the REAL Malibu Boats....but the Canadian Malibu Boats has been around since the 70s.

Edited by CrystalSurf

Elsewhere on site it says Malibu is its parent (company):

"Liquid Ride Boats in conjunction with it's parent Malibu Boats now operates an ONLINE STORE dedicated to used, demo and repo boats...."

Anyone got the scoop on this?

I am confused with liquid force and liquid ride.. :crazy:

Liquid force makes boards, Liquid ride was a boat that was a special boat made from a Malibu (not the Canadian Malibu). It was a very limited boat which did not do very well. I saw the boat in 2006 at a dealer up here, and that same boat is still on there lot today. It was a very nice boat.My link Not sure how Malibu can even use that name since the Canadian boat company has been around longer?

Hollywood, it is made by Malibu Canada, not Malibu US. Now it might have been made using a US Malibu hull. But the website is clearly Malibu CAnada

I could've sworn the dealer back in 06 said US Malibu, but you are apparently correct as the Liquid ride site links to the Canadian site. Funny how the windshield resembles a wakesetters.

I'm pretty sure that Liquid Ride is owned by the Canadian company known as Malibu Boats that is based out of British Columbia. www.malibuboats.ca I don't think there is any relation to the REAL Malibu Boats....but the Canadian Malibu Boats has been around since the 70s.

Correct. They are built in Summerland British Columbia Can. I don't think they have built a boat in three or four years. I remember reading a few years ago the boat molds where up for sale.?

Ever seen or heard of a Liquid Ride boat? My link

The ski school on the other side of the lake had one for the season... pretty sweet looking boat. we talked to some of the guys driving them and they said there wasn't anything special about them..

Interesting. I guess it’s time to email the company and see if they “claim” to be affiliated with the real Malibu.

The REAL Malibu IS the Canadian Malibu, The US Malibu that we have, didn't come out till a decade later. I never did care for the Canadian Malibus, until I saw that Liquid ride. Although I thought it was a US Malibu, any way I wouldn't trade my Malibu for any other wakeboat. Malibus are #1.