Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Intro from BC Canada

Mello67

Hello Everyone,

Just bought a 2001 Sunsetter LXI a week ago, had it in the water once now and lovin it! I have been looking around the site for a while now, wow there is a ton of great info here!!! Anyway I am just a gear head that is getting back into boating again, have a few muscle cars and hot rod project that I am working on as well. Look forward to sharing info with you guys

ournewboat2.jpg

ournewboat.jpg

Thanks for input, the pic was taken on osoyoos lake near the washington border. The goodyear tires are in good condition, but that means nothing, I had a car trailer with goodyears on it and they all seperated near the cords, left me stranded with a blowout once. I replaced all four shortly after.

Devin, LOL, I was second in line for the boat the original deal fell through with the first guy, I went and seen the boat and knew it was "the one" gave him a cash deposit that same day. :yahoo: I guess the old saying of "money talks" still does apply in this computer age.

Yea i am in sacramento Ca. i just couldnt get there in time to be any competition but when i saw it on line i also knew it was "THE ONE". Oh well there will always be another "THE ONE" :crazy:

hey welcome and hope to see you up in osoyoos, i live in vancouver but we trailer up there several times a year........

congrats on the boat and save yourself some money and go staight to a wakeboard, skate or surfboard......Rockon.gifRockon.gifRockon.gif

let the flaming begin

Sounds like we have a few of us that like osoyoos lake in the summer. We will have to plan a week or so for next summer. Where do you guys usually camp, or are you hotel'ers? We have stayed at inkameep, and brookvale campsites but man have they changed in the last 10 years.