Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Response Stickers.......

TheTurtleMan

Wow, Those look great. I think your friend is on to something. I would love to have a transom decal like that for my response. Is your friend taking orders??

neaty keen...an easy winter upgrade. Is that what the newer transom decals look like, or does anyone else have any other examples of good looking ones?

Heat gun with a little Goo Gone will take it right off Hank. Careful though, you may get them off & have fading around the old stickers which will lead to a wet-sand....you know how these things can snowball. :)

Turtle,

Those do look great. I would just caution your friend on copyright laws, he may not want to step on Malibu's toes.

Heat gun with a little Goo Gone will take it right off Hank.  Careful though, you may get them off & have fading around the old stickers which will lead to a wet-sand....you know how these things can snowball.  :)

Turtle,

Those do look great.  I would just caution your friend on copyright laws, he may not want to step on Malibu's toes.

Exactly what I was concerned with on both counts. Plus I'm not sure the tribal bling would go with the old conventional sunset (or is it a sunrise?) looking logo on the side, then I end up redoing everything. My transom could actually use to be refurbished anyway. Anyone have a pic of another decal option?

• 7 months later...

Got some more done. Pics didnt come out very good. I will try to take some better ones later. ;)

th_28647_mal_2.jpg

th_28656_mal_1.jpg