Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Im going to KILL the CAT

CHEYNESPUB

Someone has to have a good solution that keeps me from planting a new headstone in the backyard. Nothing like a fresh boat clean when I leave it and a when I return a maze of kitty prints. I use the boat as a jungle gym...Its not the cats toy. How do I keep it out of the boat.

The last thing I want is to reach into a gunnel and find a wadd of cat hair.

PLEASE HELP ME....The wife will never forgive me for taking it on a long walk about.

Someone has to have a good solution that keeps me from planting a new headstone in the backyard. Nothing like a fresh boat clean when I leave it and a when I return a maze of kitty prints. I use the boat as a jungle gym...Its not the cats toy. How do I keep it out of the boat.

PLEASE HELP ME....The wife will never forgive me for taking it on a long walk about.

It can get worse than finding a wad of cat hair, they can claim it as their territory and start marking it (pissing every where!!) You can mess around with mothballs, cinnamon scents, etc. but I just keep mine covered at night and give them a good pounding if I find them in it during the day.

It can get worse than finding a wad of cat hair, they can claim it as their territory and start marking it (pissing every where!!) You can mess around with mothballs, cinnamon scents, etc. but I just keep mine covered at night and give them a good pounding if I find them in it during the day.

I have already beat it against the side and now all it does is run when the garage door opens. If I find piss....DEAD... Or for the light of heart

"Free cat to good home" Bend oregon 0.00 = craigslist

One of the neighbors cats crawled into the boat through the elastic around the tower on the boat cover. Must of spent a week sharpening its claws on EVERY cushion. I set a cage trap and cough the little darling. Took a pic of him in the cage and posted it at the bottom of the hill where we have a community mail box. Note with pic read. I have your cat, he has damaged my boat interior and boat cover. his bail has been set at $1200. I left my name and number. Poor guy didn't make bail, he's what's called a lifer.

One of the neighbors cats crawled into the boat through the elastic around the tower on the boat cover. Must of spent a week sharpening its claws on EVERY cushion. I set a cage trap and cough the little darling. Took a pic of him in the cage and posted it at the bottom of the hill where we have a community mail box. Note with pic read. I have your cat, he has damaged my boat interior and boat cover. his bail has been set at $1200. I left my name and number. Poor guy didn't make bail, he's what's called a lifer.

You should have left off the $1200 part until the owner contacted you, then you are pretty set. Worst case would have probably been small claims court.

Edited by MalibuTime

That sucks. I hate cats to begin with. You need to buy a Golden Eagle as your next pet. Thumbup.gif

Too easy.

Phone up RuffDawg in Gresham. Ask him when his next Columbia River cruise is. Offer to bring gas money in exchange for a boat ride. Take the cat with you. Tell the wife the cat jumped out of the boat in the middle of the Columbia. Worst case scenario, blame RuffDawg. Five years from now , tell the story over a campfire with Ruffdawg to your kids. Take your punishment from your wife then, after the statute of limitations has run out.

Edited by DONTW8

I hear you. I don't like cats either. My wife brought 2 kittens home on Fathers day years ago and I was not happy. "but they are for the kids" and my son loves them so I was stuck. Now i have cat prints all over my black tahoe and I can go thru the house and point out things these cats have destroyed.

*clawing the couch

*playing and ended up scratching leather chair

*poking holes in screen door to get in

*prints on cars

*dead animals to our doorstep which nobody will take care of but me

I can go on for an hour.

I feel your pain and if I were you I would at least by a cheap boat cover just to keep the cats out.

I figured this would post would get the blood boiling. Just the other day the little devil killed a mouse brought it inside and threw up the raw twitching body parts. You have to give them credit for being hunters but Im not sure she will be so quick with the new shock collar on. I do have one for the dog and a hot wire. I could lay it around the boat and "play" with the cat for the day!!!! HA HA HA!

My dog works pretty good at keeping cats off My boat, but I had cat problems in my front yard landscaping so I bought a cat trap and started a very successful relocation program.

We have lots of cats around the wastewater treatment plant now. They either adapted and became good hunters since theres lots to eat on the 160 acres we have along the river or they became coyote food. Someone always needs to borrow my trap.

I had a problem with a cats in the flower beds, nothing seemed to keep them away. I bought a bunch of mouse traps baited one and set the remaining traps around it. Next morning baited trap and several others were triggered and one was missing; cat never came back. :lol:

I had a problem with a cats in the flower beds, nothing seemed to keep them away. I bought a bunch of mouse traps baited one and set the remaining traps around it. Next morning baited trap and several others were triggered and one was missing; cat never came back. :lol:

I am a cat lover but I can't stand people who let their cats roam free outside. Go for the mouse traps smothered in cat food.

Last week we went out all day saturday so i left the boat out over night for sunday. i found muddy cat prints all over the boat and lil scratches in the gel coat. then found prints and bad claw marks on the hood of my tahoe, also all four of my 24s on the tahoe and mickey thompsons on my truck were pissed on by dogs. ive never even seen a cat in my area there are dogs every where. i guess they chased it into my boat then got mad and pissed on my wheels. think im gonna put thumb tacks around all my wheels and not leave the boat out at night or at least cover it up.

Mouse traps with food sounds like a good way to punish the little missy. I will give that a shot this week. Thanks again for the posts and several of these are hillarious

whobroughtthecat.jpg

LMAO.. tell the wife it was a horrible tubing accident. Although I have a cat, they are best declawed and well fed so they are too fat to jump on vehicles/boats, mine is. haha

yea i had a few cats get into my boat and drag a dead mouse into with them. I used a cat trap with tuna in it and ended up relocating 5 cats to a (safer) place!!!!