Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

We just picked up a Malibu

Huelsmma

05 Vride 126 hrs, will be adding Bullet Hollow Points, Kicker amps and sub and new cabin speakers in the next few weeks along with getting new trailer wheels. Anyone else down here in FL?

vride.JPG

05 Vride 126 hrs, will be adding Bullet Hollow Points, Kicker amps and sub and new cabin speakers in the next few weeks along with getting new trailer wheels. Anyone else down here in FL?

vride.JPG

:welcome: Congrats on the new boat :cheers: Get out the credit card if you plan on sticking around this site!! We will have lots of great ideas for you.

Congrats, looks very familiar :whistle: Not sure about the placement of the board racks though, mine are on the rear hoop about 4 inches below the connecting bar.

yeah they are pretty high and were a pain this weekend. I tried playing with one but it almost appeared that the bracket wouldn't fit around the other tubing below the connector. Of course I didnt force it. Will look at it again this weekend.

yeah they are pretty high and were a pain this weekend. I tried playing with one but it almost appeared that the bracket wouldn't fit around the other tubing below the connector. Of course I didnt force it. Will look at it again this weekend.

Do you have Titan racks? Either way I think the tubing is all the same diameter, although I've never tried to put anything on the connecting bar.

post-8316-128412029049_thumb.jpg

Do you have Titan racks? Either way I think the tubing is all the same diameter, although I've never tried to put anything on the connecting bar.

Yeah they are the titan racks. I'll give it a go tonight. The previous owner put them up on the connector for some idiotic reason. My buddy cant even reach them unless he climbs on the seat.

Yeah they are the titan racks. I'll give it a go tonight. The previous owner put them up on the connector for some idiotic reason. My buddy cant even reach them unless he climbs on the seat.

I still have to climb on my seats to get enough leverage but it should be a little easier and look a lot better. I wish I had $ for a set of spinners!

Mini Hi-Jack: anybody ever try these?

Edited by Ndawg12

I still have to climb on my seats to get enough leverage but it should be a little easier and look a lot better. I wish I had $ for a set of spinners!

Mini Hi-Jack: anybody ever try these?

Looks like you can level the rack, but no adjustment to get the hinge level. May have to be careful when you release the "spinner" so the boards don't swing downhill at you. For $69, buy one and try it. :thumbup:

BTW, nice ride Huelsmma.

I have the T3 also, and mine are even lower than ndawgs.....still looks good. Play around with it and see what works for you. Did the P.O have a tight clearance in the garage? Might be the reason he put them there. I had to buy the titan lift offs for mine so that I could get it in the garage.

Lemme know if you might be looking for a kicker zx450.2... I'd make you a good deal on it. Had it in my vride powering my cabin speakers, but rewired things a bit and now it's just gathering dust in my garage. Should do OK for powering a pair of bullets too (that's what I originally bought it for). I lost the birth sheet (of course) but IIRC it was rated to do about 175w per channel x2 @4ohms.

Lemme know if you might be looking for a kicker zx450.2... I'd make you a good deal on it. Had it in my vride powering my cabin speakers, but rewired things a bit and now it's just gathering dust in my garage. Should do OK for powering a pair of bullets too (that's what I originally bought it for). I lost the birth sheet (of course) but IIRC it was rated to do about 175w per channel x2 @4ohms.

Send you a PM about that amp.

Realized this week as well, minor things...guy didnt have transom straps so have to go pick up a pair. Regular ratchet or retractable. Heater has been disabled and boat was taking on more water than i feel it should so ill b checking the packing gland and pumps.

Realized this week as well, minor things...guy didnt have transom straps so have to go pick up a pair. Regular ratchet or retractable. Heater has been disabled and boat was taking on more water than i feel it should so ill b checking the packing gland and pumps.

Retractable...ratchet suxs!

Congrats, looks very familiar :whistle: Not sure about the placement of the board racks though, mine are on the rear hoop about 4 inches below the connecting bar.

After he buys a couple Skyskis and Comptech racks, those racks will only fit up there. See I don't mind spending other peoples money at all.