Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How Much Difference Between wake/diamond

skikid

Help!

We have been looking for a trailer for our iRide. We have found one which was set up for a '04 Sunsetter. I have been in the Resources and determined that the Sunsetter is on the SV23 Diamond Hull and the Ride is on the SV23 Wake hull. So all I am wondering is if the difference is a lot or will the bunk set up be fine for the Ride?

Thanks

Luke

Help!

We have been looking for a trailer for our iRide. We have found one which was set up for a '04 Sunsetter. I have been in the Resources and determined that the Sunsetter is on the SV23 Diamond Hull and the Ride is on the SV23 Wake hull. So all I am wondering is if the difference is a lot or will the bunk set up be fine for the Ride?

Thanks

Luke

which sunsetter model? lxi or xti?

Diamond or wake will not make a difference for the trailer, but find out exactly which Sunsetter it was built for, it is usually printed right on the trailer tag with the VIN.

If it was built for an XTI you're golden (same hull as your boat), an LXI I'd be hesitant as that boat has a completely different hull. Keep in mind SV23 is a hull design, not a specific hull so the geometry from model to model and therefore trailer to trailer may be different.

-Chris